Paulding.com

Another fast food closed

I find it interesting that Fiesta Restaurant Group (Fiesta Brands) operate both Pollo Tropical and Taco Cabana chains.

I don't know if the company is the same company called Fiesta Brands that was founded in Atlanta that operated El Pollo Loco in the Atlanta area. They filed for bankruptcy and went under.

Del-Taco is alright. You will like Del-Taco if you want something better than Taco-Bell.

There was/is a huge sign in Douglasville on Fairburn road (I think?) that Del-Taco was opening soon. This was about 5-10 years ago.

That fell thru before the concrete was dry on that sign footing. The sign stayed up for like a couple of years though, because the developer of the building went broke before it was finished.

• Like 1

We need more nice sit-down restaurants around here. Would be a nice change not having to head over to Buckhead, Marietta, etc, etc.

We had a couple of local owned and operated - yorkville, hiram, dallas, etc which were good, better than fast food menus and not completely cheap but with the spend, but no one supported them. .... The chains continue to dominate (yuk).

too sad ....

• Like 1