Paulding.com

Boyfriend of Kristy Woods arrested for missing 3 year old Mariah Woods

JACKSONVILLE, Onslow County - One of the worst fears of those searching for and concerned for a missing 3-year-old girl have unfortunately come true.

The Onslow County Sheriff's Office and the FBI announced an arrest has been made in connection with the disappearance of 3-year-old Mariah Woods. Earl Kimrey, 32, was taken into custody by investigators at the Onslow County Sheriff's Office on Friday. Kimrey is the live-in boyfriend of Mariah Woods' mother, Kristy Woods.

Due to evidence gathered during the course of the investigation, it is believed that Mariah Wood is deceased. At this time, the location of Mariah Woods is unknown. The searches will now shift to a recovery process, according to the press release.

http://www.wcti12.com/news/local-news/onslow/man-arrested-in-case-of-missing-3-year-old-mariah-woods/666148190

these women who let these guys move in and be around their kids should be locked up they are just as guilty as the one who killed her and the record he had should have been enough to keep him away from her kids.

• Like 7

This is the very thing that happens in Tonny S. Beavers court. One parent or the other is on the short end of a parentectomy and the intimate partner of the custodial parent ends up with unfettered access to the children while Tonny Beavers stands on the sidelines and makes moronic comments as if being a half a$$ed judge makes him the smartest person in the room.

You may recall when I spoke of a parent that paraded 8 "overnight master bedroom guests" over a 2 year period in front of the children. The opposing lawyer said this was unsafe and Beavers said that parent had a right to find someone new just like the NCP (noncustodial parent) had.

I wonder if these are the morals he taught to and expects of his own children?

http://paulding.com/forum/topic/318193-is-judge-tonny-beavers-keeping-children-safe-on-his-watch/?p=4004500

Edited by Domestic Violence by Proxy
This is the type of thing that I have no doubt happens on Tonny Beavers watch. #onbeaverswatch

The Dad claims the mother knows more than what she has admitted.
Mom looks totally happy in this photo but what is the expression on the child's face? Is this one of those "perfect life" pics for social media?
Mothers parade around claiming the dad is unsafe and then the boyfriend ends up killing the child. She should be locked up too.
"Alex Woods is separated from Kristy and said he hasn't seen his daughter in a year, despite a custody agreement that gives him weekend visitation rights."
46C41CDD00000578-5134315-image-a-63_1512

In Every picture I’ve seen of this child I, see sadness. Children are innocent. Just look at the children in these situations. Their faces and their eyes are the window to their soul.

Until these stupid, selfish women stop bringing in men around their children, the children will never be safe.

My job as a mother and grandmother is to protect my children at all cost.

• Like 4

In Every picture I’ve seen of this child I, see sadness. Children are innocent. Just look at the children in these situations. Their faces and their eyes are the window to their soul.

Until these stupid, selfish women stop bringing in men around their children, the children will never be safe.

My job as a mother and grandmother is to protect my children at all cost.

Yes, Lo, but when people will vote a pedophile as their representative in Washington, what can you do? There are more pedophiles out there than you can shake a stick at. I don't think it's just your job. I think it's everybody's job.

Nancy Schaefer was fighting against the Pedophile Ring here in GA, but she has wound up dead.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y1waLiZprWU

http://medicalkidnap.com/2015/04/27/senator-nancy-schaefer-did-her-fight-against-cps-corruption-cost-her-life/

Edited by The Postman
  • Like 2

I am not blaming women for violent acts perpetrated by men but can some female point of view please answer the question. Why are some women so damn stupid when it comes to relationships with loser men? You see it over and over again. There was a story on the news tonight about the physical abuse of a 13 yo girl by the step father with the mother aware of the abuse. Is it low self esteem, stupidity, selfishness, lack of morals, inability to be self sufficient? I really don't get it. If it were my child and you touched them (other than a acceptable butt spank if appropriate age and cause) Ole Stonewall would go full blown Dusty Rhodes bionic elbow butt kicking on the abuser.

• Like 4

I am not blaming women for violent acts perpetrated by men but can some female point of view please answer the question. Why are some women so damn stupid when it comes to relationships with loser men? You see it over and over again. There was a story on the news tonight about the physical abuse of a 13 yo girl by the step father with the mother aware of the abuse. Is it low self esteem, stupidity, selfishness, lack of morals, inability to be self sufficient? I really don't get it. If it were my child and you touched them (other than a acceptable butt spank if appropriate age and cause) Ole Stonewall would go full blown Dusty Rhodes bionic elbow butt kicking on the abuser.

I'm a male who has known a couple of women who could not escape the trap once they were in it. I'm assuming these guys are masters at identifying targets who will become victims of their evil mind control.

• Like 2

I don’t get it either. My children and grandchildren are the most precious thing to me. You mess with one of mine and I will try to kill you.

It pisses me off because it’s over and over and over. A mother’s main job is to protect her children. It seems like some women have just got to have a man. Any man. It doesn’t even matter anymore.

• Like 6

Women are getting smarter, on the average.

But, most of them are so different in what they will consider a good man or bad man.

Here are some questions I have asked myself and have an answer for.

Asking a woman out a second time after she turns you down if she likes you? You're just being persistent. If she doesn’t? It's creepy harassment.

If a woman catches you staring at her and she finds you attractive? She thinks you are into her, and that's awesome! If she doesn’t like you? It's creepy harassment.

It seems the POS mother knew her kids were being abused. I say throw her in jail too.

http://www.11alive.com/mobile/article/news/nation-world/court-docs-mariah-woods-was-sexually-abused-by-moms-boyfriend/496988334

Women all over the country, Jenny, who will even pay attention to the pedophilia that powerful people get away with every day don't seem to be all that concerned. And, Georgia women turn the blindest eye there can be.

http://www.cbs46.com/story/24425994/human-trafficking-brutal-and-widespread-in-georgia

The best way to deal with any problem is to acknowledge it and expose it for what it is. But, women deny it instead of acknowledging it, and darn sure are not going to rock the boat.

It seems the POS mother knew her kids were being abused. I say throw her in jail too.

http://www.11alive.com/mobile/article/news/nation-world/court-docs-mariah-woods-was-sexually-abused-by-moms-boyfriend/496988334

No words... You can't even protect your children because of some sh!t for brains judge and now you have to ask this same schmuck for custody of your sons. Their mother should be in jail and the judge should be disbarred.

• Like 2

she needs her a$$ kicked, and put under the jail.... makes me sick...

• Like 1

My heart breaks for this sweet innocent baby,I truly can't think of a punishment bad enough for the piece of crap that caused her death...and her mother? Well if she knew her baby was being abused then she deserves the same....RIP angel you are save now

• Like 2

I'm sorry I don't think these women and men need a partner to help raise their children. There are to many resource this days that single man and woman can raise their children alone. Is it hard yes but it can be done if they are willing to work. Parents may have to give up a lot but that comes with having children.

I didn't have the resource the parents have today but did make sure mine kids came first.

There are many step-parents who are better parents than real parents.

• Like 2

I'm sorry I don't think these women and men need a partner to help raise their children. There are to many resource this days that single man and woman can raise their children alone. Is it hard yes but it can be done if they are willing to work. Parents may have to give up a lot but that comes with having children.

I didn't have the resource the parents have today but did make sure mine kids came first.

Never be sorry for telling the truth oct..

No child should be raised without the benefit of both natural parents if they are normal range and affectionately available. Part of the problem is that "high-conflict single-parents" are motivated by money to have custody of a child they have no interest in raising. The state exploits the system as well with programs such as Social Security Act Title IV-D and Title V-E. When states receive a financial incentive to maximize child support and take children from loving parents it creates broken children, broken people and a broken society.

No child should be raised without the benefit of both natural parents if they are normal range and affectionately available. Part of the problem is that "high-conflict single-parents" are motivated by money to have custody of a child they have no interest in raising. The state exploits the system as well with programs such as Social Security Act Title IV-D and Title V-E. When states receive a financial incentive to maximize child support and take children from loving parents it creates broken children, broken people and a broken society.

But these natural parents are not parents if they letting abusing people live with then and at same time abusing their child.

But these natural parents are not parents if they letting abusing people live with then and at same time abusing their child.

A natural parent doesn't have a right to interfere with raising of their children when the custody parent allows this to happen in their home.

• Like 1

In clear instances such as this one you are correct. But society as a whole is under the belief that somehow it is acceptable for one parent to raise children alone when the other parent is normal ranged and not abusive. That is also a form of psychological child abuse when an unjust parentectomy occurs.

You are wading into deeper waters when you make a blanket statement that single parents can do it on their own. I'm sure that wasn't your intention but the system is literally set up for the exploitation of children based on that premise. Greedy lawyers and judges allow manipulation of the process to profit off the backs of children. Then the children grow up broken and further feed the legal system with legal troubles of their own.

Lawyers and judges have created an adversarial system and fuel the flames of conflict. Then legal professionals stand back and point fingers at parents with the smell of gasoline on their hands saying "look at those parents fighting over the children, aren't they horrible?"

:clapping:

In clear instances such as this one you are correct. But society as a whole is under the belief that somehow it is acceptable for one parent to raise children alone when the other parent is normal ranged and not abusive. That is also a form of psychological child abuse when an unjust parentectomy occurs.

You are wading into deeper waters when you make a blanket statement that single parents can do it on their own. I'm sure that wasn't your intention but the system is literally set up for the exploitation of children based on that premise. Greedy lawyers and judges allow manipulation of the process to profit off the backs of children. Then the children grow up broken and further feed the legal system with legal troubles of their own.

Lawyers and judges have created an adversarial system and fuel the flames of conflict. Then legal professionals stand back and point fingers at parents with the smell of gasoline on their hands saying "look at those parents fighting over the children, aren't they horrible?"

But got a lot parents fighting over children because they do not want to paid child support. Sometime it's all about money and not children.

But got a lot parents fighting over children because they do not want to paid child support. Sometime it's all about money and not children.

Child support is a large contributor toward the adversarial procedures. Child support isn't about children. More money goes to the system than goes to children. Much is said about Social Security going belly up but most people don't even realize the impact of the money doled out due to Social Security Act Title IV-D and Title V-E. States receiving 66 cents on the dollar for each dollar of child support paid and then being allowed to use that money towards pork projects instead of TANF and welfare for children.

Then you have these "deadbeat dad" stings that cost more to operate than the amount of money that is "recovered". Not to mention paying $29,000/ yr on average to incarcerate "deadbeats" who on average owe less than $5,000 in arrears. The corrupt are reaping the benefits of the current system. Children are losing a parent while the corrupt get rich. Empty jail cells don't make money so you have to populate them with "deadbeats" and other non-violent offenders.

• Like 1

Child support is a large contributor toward the adversarial procedures. Child support isn't about children. More money goes to the system than goes to children. Much is said about Social Security going belly up but most people don't even realize the impact of the money doled out due to Social Security Act Title IV-D and Title V-E. States receiving 66 cents on the dollar for each dollar of child support paid and then being allowed to use that money towards pork projects instead of TANF and welfare for children.

Then you have these "deadbeat dad" stings that cost more to operate than the amount of money that is "recovered". Not to mention paying $29,000/ yr on average to incarcerate "deadbeats" who on average owe less than $5,000 in arrears. The corrupt are reaping the benefits of the current system. Children are losing a parent while the corrupt get rich. Empty jail cells don't make money so you have to populate them with "deadbeats" and other non-violent offenders.

Deadbeats go to work in prison, DVbP, and the corporations they work for make money off their work. Prisoners who have a skill are greatly utilized for corporate profit. Their labor is cheaper than any overseas sweatbox operation, due to the prisoners being home in the US.

Edited by The Postman

Deadbeats go to work in prison, DVbP, and the corporations they work for make money off their work. Prisoners who have a skill are greatly utilized for corporate profit. Their labor is cheaper than any overseas sweatbox operation, due to the prisoners being home in the US.

You are correct TP. Often these prisoners are forced to work of their arrearage at sub minimum wage. How do you pay off child support arrearage. While working to pay off the arrearage, they rack up prison housing costs that tax payers have to pay. This amounts to billions of dollars over the course of a year for all states. Corrections Corporation of America, Global Tel Link and others rake in the profits and help write legislation through ALEC to keep people in prison while lining the pockets of politicians.

You are correct TP. Often these prisoners are forced to work of their arrearage at sub minimum wage. How do you pay off child support arrearage. While working to pay off the arrearage, they rack up prison housing costs that tax payers have to pay. This amounts to billions of dollars over the course of a year for all states. Corrections Corporation of America, Global Tel Link and others rake in the profits and help write legislation through ALEC to keep people in prison while lining the pockets of politicians.

I've got to agree with everything you & TP are saying. I certainly hope this sad story and thousands like it poke at the hearts of parents who find their family in turmoil and causes them to seek out help to restore their homes to provide a loving a nurturing place for their children to be raised. Families will not find hope, love and care for their children in a government program or court.

But shouldn't be court who decide child support. Should be parents responsible.

Also can't help when have both parents who will not work things out for nurturing of children.

It only takes one parent to get two lawyers paid. In high conflict parenting, it is seldom if ever both parents that create problems. Often times courts award custody to the problem parent because that is the parent that will keep paperwork moving and motions filed. This is no accident. This is deliberate and the courts use high conflict situations for their own profit and advantage. Lawyers never want to see an amicable break up. It is the judge's responsibility to make sure lawyers are happy so that they throw campaign parties and make campaign contributions for an uncontested election. Any judge that isn't keeping the right lawyers happy may find they are running against another candidate in the next election.

Simply put, money isn't made if common sense applies and everyone is getting along. Hell if everyone is getting along you can get divorced without even paying a lawyer.

• Like 1

But shouldn't be court who decide child support. Should be parents responsible.

Most parents don't shun a reasonable and equitable amount they are morally and legally obligated to pay in support of their child(ren). For instance, I believe I had to pay an exorbitant amount but I paid all of it and was never allowed to see my child the entire time.