Paulding.com

Where The Heck Does Everybody Go, Around Here, When I Post?

I can't be that dame dumb about what I say, on here!

Is it just that you guys are too stupid to carry on a conversation, or is it just that everything I say becomes an insult to your integrity? I'm starting to wonder if you just keep your mouth shut to keep a viral post from starting about how much of a moron you are.

Give me some feedback.

Even if we disagree there are other folks that will use their own opinion in regard to our discussion.

Edited by The Postman

I can only speak for myself. When you post the case study's or news reports about bad police, I just move on to another topic. I just don't need to defend the good cops I know because they defend themselves with their actions.

• Like 2

I can only speak for myself. When you post the case study's or news reports about bad police, I just move on to another topic. I just don't need to defend the good cops I know because they defend themselves with their actions.

Yes, they certainly do, mojo! I really appreciate good cops. Cops that will treat every person equally, are very good cops. If they will arrest a drunk driver who is speeding the wrong way on a public street, they are good cops. Nevertheless, it's difficult to find good cops who will arrest a Good Old Boy, no matter how bad he actually is.

Your post on a brutal out of control and unaccountable law enforcement makes people uncomfortable, it forces people to face a reality they would rather believe does not exist.

I think you are right, CC!

It's as if, however, p.commers think I'm lying about police when I post video's that are not photoshopped, some of which have been live streamed. I have been told that things like I post, just don't happen.

I know that there are good and decent cops, who may even do better than they have to do due to complying with the blue code. If the blue code of silence is not followed the police officers themselves would be fired, demoted, or hassled.

Standing by while watching your brother violate the law is as bad as violating the law yourself. And, you could be charged with aiding and abetting.

It's not just p.commers who would rather not face reality, but police officers themselves have to comply with a procedure or a code in order to keep their jobs. You sometimes have to laugh law violations off like there has been a joke of sorts told. But, it's less funny for a cop to break the law than for a common citizen.

• Like 1

Not to encourage you to post more Bad Cop news reports but I think you are only looking at Comments and not Views.

Last week you posted a topic about GA Cops Groping 900 Students. I did not open it but I instead posted a test to see what type story gets more attention. I posted a warm & fuzzy topic about local Cops providing Christmas shopping for needy kids.

Both our topics got 2 Comments. Your topic got 119 views and mine got 88 views.

So Groping Cops get more attention than Cops caring for kids. Pretty sad society we live in if you ask me.

• Like 5

Not to encourage you to post more Bad Cop news reports but I think you are only looking at Comments and not Views.

Last week you posted a topic about GA Cops Groping 900 Students. I did not open it but I instead posted a test to see what type story gets more attention. I posted a warm & fuzzy topic about local Cops providing Christmas shopping for needy kids.

Both our topics got 2 Comments. Your topic got 119 views and mine got 88 views.

So Groping Cops get more attention than Cops caring for kids. Pretty sad society we live in if you ask me.

I'm wondering if cops treat human beings bad for the publicity. They know there are a lot of cameras out there, which they can't turn off. So, why do they continue to treat human beings so bad as to get published in the wrong kind of behavior?

Bad cops getting more attention than good cops, as you say above, is extra bad on a website in Paulding County GA. Now, you might consider bad cops on a website in New Your City, or LA California, certainly getting more views than good cops.

Edited by The Postman

Your post on a brutal out of control and unaccountable law enforcement makes people uncomfortable, it forces people to face a reality they would rather believe does not exist.

And, I post about children dying at the hands of their parents and you accuse me of playing politics but you want to defend these continuous posts about bad cops? We all know there are bad cops! I choose to bring attention to crooked judges, drug addiction, mental illness, and atrocities against poor innocent children and the elderly. You accused me of playing politics.....(CC quote "I'm sure there is enough outrage to go around, That's a racially charged question, but I'm sure you intended it to be. He is in jail.") simply because I asked where the outrage was over these murdered children. My question was NOT racially charged and I did NOT intend for it to be. Yes, he's in jail but what about all of the other children out there? Just stop....

I honestly believe that human beings are scared to call cops because they will either beat you or kill you, sometimes. If not that they will arrest you, sometimes. I've seen them plant evidence on people. And, the laws cops break are sometimes laughed off like it was funny.

I heard on the news, just a while ago, that a Patrol Officer handcuffed and arrested a man for not moving his truck because he was busy saving a woman's life.

I honestly believe that human beings are scared to call cops because they will either beat you or kill you, sometimes. If not that they will arrest you, sometimes. I've seen them plant evidence on people. And, the laws cops break are sometimes laughed off like it was funny.

I heard on the news, just a while ago, that a Patrol Officer handcuffed and arrested a man for not moving his truck because he was busy saving a woman's life.

I've got a good friend you would relate too. I've known him almost 30 years. Someday I'm going to tell him those cops that beat him 50 + years ago, as time goes by they keep beating him harder and harder as the story gets older and older.

I've got a good friend you would relate too. I've known him almost 30 years. Someday I'm going to tell him those cops that beat him 50 + years ago, as time goes by they keep beating him harder and harder as the story gets older and older.

I understand your frustration with him but actually, he's getting smarter and smarter regarding his rights to be treated decently.

American citizens are treated worse, by cops, than illegal immigrants. American citizens get locked up, in this country, way the hell more than any other country in the world. That is if they don't get beat or choked to death on the way to prison. Illegal immigrants are taken home if they are not working for someone, with money power, who needs them to do some work.

Citizens of the U.S. are treated almost like slaves. Why take illegal immigrants home, who are violating our laws just by being here, and lock U.S. citizens up, in such large number, and take what money they make?

Prison Labor: Laws & Wages Make It Close to Slavery | National Review

Edited by The Postman