Paulding.com

"He knew what he signed up for."

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Trump doesn't respect soldiers that get caught maybe he doesn't care for the ones that get killed.

The president says dumb things on almost a daily basis. It's not that hard to believe that he would say something that stupid.

And about a year ago, the New York Times had Hillary as a 93% probability to win the White House. Damn Ruskies.

Which gov't, the US or Russia? I proceeded to the website and it seemed to be filled with propaganda. I couldn't find a map similar to the one below anywhere.

Updated-2016-africas-natural-resources.p

Here is their contact info if you want to voice your complaints.....

CONTACT INFORMATION
Domestic

U.S. Africa Command

(Office)

Unit 29951

APO AE 09751 International

U.S. Africa Command

(Office)

Kelley Kaserne, Unit 29951

PlieningerStrasse 289

70567 Stuttgart-Moehringen

Germany

If you'd like to contact a directorate, staff agency, or individual by phone, please call Stuttgart Military Community Assistance at (314) 430-1110 (DSN) or +49 (0)711 680-113.

Watching the right wing stooges making excuses for your clown is plenty enough entertainment constantly trying to invent want he meant to say instead of what he said is a hoot, fantasizing about a president you imagine he is instead of the moron that even his chief of staff admits he is will keep us all entertained as long as he does not tear this nation apart or get a few million people killed in a nuclear holocaust before it's over.

What you clearly don't realize is that every time you respond like this, you demonstrate just how strong your programming is. Your puppet masters have you seeing only extremes, that anyone who doesn't smooch the donkey's butthole like you do is at the opposite extreme and must be a Trump worshiper.

In reality, a lot of us are just reasonable and intelligent people who think things though for ourselves. Your type, on the other hand, constantly spew anger and hate because you allow the donkey god to keep you pumped up with rage. The almighty donkey is keeping you too occupied with fake or exaggerated Trump hate so you won't see that the economy is catching fire, that new home construction is finally surging, that home values are way up, that tax revenues are way up because people are working and paying taxes again. You didn't know about all that, did you? Been too busy whining about all the mean things Trump said or tweeted.

Perhaps most telling, is that you're so busy with this exaggerated and out-of-context boo hoo about what Trump supposedly said, that you aren't paying attention that the Hillary Uranium scandal that I warned of right here on P'Com a couple of months prior to the election is now coming down. Your queen did indeed sell our country out and got millions in return, and Obama and the DNC tried to cover it up.So yeah, that is the rotten and traitorous party that you have surrendered your mind to. And you wonder why we're laughing at you. Such a weak mind!!

BTW...to the person who liked Cain's response; that doesn't speak well for you either. I hate to see you pulled down into the sewer with the actual idiots.

• Like 3

The Congresswoman appears to be a self absorbed publicity hound. She must be afraid she will lose her mind if she takes off her cowgirl hat. Thinking she has already lost it. Sad to turn a Soldier's death into something about herself. :(

When members of the news media initially asked her questions about the phone call the widow received from the president, she should have said, "Out of respect for the widow, I will not discuss the phone call she received from the president."

• Like 4

When members of the news media initially asked her questions about the phone call the widow received from the president, she should have said, "Out of respect for the widow, I will not discuss the phone call she received from the president."

It's not her responsibility to cover up incompetence. It's 45's responsibility not to be incompetent in the first place.

• Like 1

What you clearly don't realize is that every time you respond like this, you demonstrate just how strong your programming is. Your puppet masters have you seeing only extremes, that anyone who doesn't smooch the donkey's butthole like you do is at the opposite extreme and must be a Trump worshiper.

In reality, a lot of us are just reasonable and intelligent people who think things though for ourselves. Your type, on the other hand, constantly spew anger and hate because you allow the donkey god to keep you pumped up with rage. The almighty donkey is keeping you too occupied with fake or exaggerated Trump hate so you won't see that the economy is catching fire, that new home construction is finally surging, that home values are way up, that tax revenues are way up because people are working and paying taxes again. You didn't know about all that, did you? Been too busy whining about all the mean things Trump said or tweeted.

Perhaps most telling, is that you're so busy with this exaggerated and out-of-context boo hoo about what Trump supposedly said, that you aren't paying attention that the Hillary Uranium scandal that I warned of right here on P'Com a couple of months prior to the election is now coming down. Your queen did indeed sell our country out and got millions in return, and Obama and the DNC tried to cover it up.So yeah, that is the rotten and traitorous party that you have surrendered your mind to. And you wonder why we're laughing at you. Such a weak mind!!

BTW...to the person who liked Cain's response; that doesn't speak well for you either. I hate to see you pulled down into the sewer with the actual idiots.

Give me a break. Cane is absolutely right. If you think that doesn't speak well for me I could honestly care less. Trump is terrible and everyone knows it. In my opinion, it doesn't speak well for those who still support him.

• Like 2

Give me a break. Cane is absolutely right. If you think that doesn't speak well for me I could honestly care less. Trump is terrible and everyone knows it. In my opinion, it doesn't speak well for those who still support him.

I put about as much stock in this pseudo intellectual insecure fool that can't debate anything without using juvenile playground name calling as I do the idiot president he's in love with. If he wants to support a moron that has managed to set this country back 100 years in eleven months that has set our allies against us isolated the country ripped the nation apart and threatens the world with nuclear catastrophe then let him wallow in his stupidity.

Edited by CitizenCain

He is a jerk and a public relations nightmare. So on that front, he he terrible

But the economy is raging back under him. Or has anyone on the left even noticed? This interests me a lot more than all the teenage drama.

I put about as much stock in this pseudo intellectual insecure fool that can't debate anything without using juvenile playground name calling

Did you really just write that? Hahahahahaha

He is a jerk and a public relations nightmare. So on that front, he he terrible

But the economy is raging back under him. Or has anyone on the left even noticed? This interests me a lot more than all the teenage drama.

Did you really just write that? Hahahahahaha

Yea I held myself back so that I wouldn't get more bullets like the last time you went crying to the moderators. btw two can play that game.

• Like 1

I believe that it was Mark Twain that said it best. "Any fool can criticize, complain, and condemn, and most fools do."

• Like 2

I believe that it was Mark Twain that said it best. "Any fool can criticize, complain, and condemn, and most fools do."

Gosh, I seem to remember a lot of criticizing complaining and condemning when Obama was in office.

If Obama had said and done even a quarter of the things Trump has while in office you guys would be camped out on the front lawn of the White House screaming for impeachment.

• Like 2

Gosh, I seem to remember a lot of criticizing complaining and condemning when Obama was in office.

Yeah. And over REAL issues, not something conjured up by a cowboy hat wearing pile of steaming crap.

Be sure to point out whenever DJT does anything like selling Uranium to our enemies or doing a nuclear deal with a middle eastern terrorist. Or pouring Billions of $$$ into solar energy farces like Solyndra.

Edited by Glassdogs
  • Like 2

Well some of you are so hell bent in not believing any thing but what you want to hear, Maybe in about a week you can contact the widow and just see what she says.. No some of you would not want to believe what she has to say. If you are grown men and women you need to

get over some of this hate you have in your hearts. Do you think we liked Obama, no but we did not carry on like this. Sometimes it is what it is.

Sadly, I bet you sincerely believe every word of what you just typed.

If it were Obama who said the same thing, you guys would think nothing wrong of it.

This is a situation unique to 45. Even 43 wouldn't be so stupid. There is no defending any moron dumb enough to say and do what 45 said and did.

He also said, "It is easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled."

• Like 1

Trump just can't let it go, posting on social media basically calling the widow a liar.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-disputes-call-soldiers-widow-says-respectful-conversation-134627111.html

Well some of you are so hell bent in not believing any thing but what you want to hear, Maybe in about a week you can contact the widow and just see what she says.. No some of you would not want to believe what she has to say.
Edited by CitizenCain

He also said, "It is easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled."

Obviously. Because you continue to trudge the same twisted path away from common sense, economic growth, and national security.

Based on your (and other's comments) I sincerely doubt you actually read the White House's release of the transcript of the call in its' entirety. You are basing your babbling drivel on an out-of-context sentence, which was then followed by a laudatory comment about the bravery and selflessness of the soldier. When you get your "news" from Anderson Cooper and Rachel Madcow, I guess this is to be expected.

Edited by Glassdogs

GD is obviously uninformed.

Ownership of things that are of national security interest are subject to immediate confiscation.

See, this is where history tells a story. President Truman nationalized the steel industry, the railroads and the coal mines to wrestle control of these industries which were being put under siege by labor which was threatening to strike these essential industries during time of war (Korean).

While the SCOTUS reversed his actions in the case of steel; the precedent was set that when push comes to shove; the Army can be called out to occupy private industry ... and if you don't like it the issue will be resolved in the courts in good time.

We had another recent message along these lines. The Iranians had purchased some $1 billion in arms back in 1979 before their revolution in which they took the US Embassy. They didn't get that money back until 2016 with the settlement being part of the nuke deal.

You guys are just so caught up in the idea of the power of money you fail to recognize that government holds the trump card. All the agreement over the nukes allowed was for Russia to convert more of their warheads to peaceful purposes and make money from doing that. That agreement was, as they say, putting the incentives in the right place if you wanted the ruskies to have fewer nukes.

pubby

Obviously. Because you continue to trudge the same twisted path away from common sense, economic growth, and national security.

Based on your (and other's comments) I sincerely doubt you actually read the White House's release of the transcript of the call in its' entirety. You are basing your babbling drivel on an out-of-context sentence, followed by a laudatory comment about the bravery and selflessness of the soldier. When you get your "news" from Anderson Cooper and Rachel Madcow, I guess this is to be expected.

So you are saying the mother and the wife are lying? The White house released a transcript so it must be true? Where's the audio release?

So you are saying the mother and the wife are lying? The White house released a transcript so it must be true? Where's the audio release?

I'm saying that I'd believe a Gold Star Military Father like General Kelly before I'd believe a cowboy hat wearing publicity whore. And, by extension, any family that would let that POS intrude into their mourning of a loved one is suspect, too.

Another funny argument. Those who might identify as being on the left think President Trump is horrible, while us who self identify as being on the right think he's doing just fine, while none of us heard the conversation first hand.

I've got a suggestion for anyone who feels the Police, Armed Services, Government, President or anyone else connected to the Establishment is just awful. Go down to Atlanta or to the Town Square in Dallas and get down on a knee and see if you change anyones's mind or moral compass.

If you really want to make a difference Helping Hands, Warehouse of Hope, Drilling Wells in Africa, and a few thousand other non profit groups are ready to take on volunteers.

GD is obviously uninformed.

Ownership of things that are of national security interest are subject to immediate confiscation.

See, this is where history tells a story. President Truman nationalized the steel industry, the railroads and the coal mines to wrestle control of these industries which were being put under siege by labor which was threatening to strike these essential industries during time of war (Korean).

While the SCOTUS reversed his actions in the case of steel; the precedent was set that when push comes to shove; the Army can be called out to occupy private industry ... and if you don't like it the issue will be resolved in the courts in good time.

We had another recent message along these lines. The Iranians had purchased some $1 billion in arms back in 1979 before their revolution in which they took the US Embassy. They didn't get that money back until 2016 with the settlement being part of the nuke deal.

You guys are just so caught up in the idea of the power of money you fail to recognize that government holds the trump card. All the agreement over the nukes allowed was for Russia to convert more of their warheads to peaceful purposes and make money from doing that. That agreement was, as they say, putting the incentives in the right place if you wanted the ruskies to have fewer nukes.

pubby

37176862414_1fe98d0ab3.JPG

And in the meantime, the liberal media is calling Harvey Weinstein a racist because he didn't rape any black women.

I googled that and didn't come up with a single hit. I got some saying he didn't hire black women for leading roles in his movies but that was about it. What was your source, just curious.

I'm saying that I'd believe a Gold Star Military Father like General Kelly before I'd believe a cowboy hat wearing publicity whore. And, by extension, any family that would let that POS intrude into their mourning of a loved one is suspect, too.

The Gold Star Military Father that is calling a Gold Star Mother and a Gold Star Wife a liar? After he has already been proven to lie himself? https://www.nytimes.com/2017/10/20/us/politics/trump-kelly-congresswoman-wilson-niger.html

Didn't 45 say he has proof? Where's his proof. That would end all of the discussions. Once again 45 promises proof of something and comes up the fool.

I googled that and didn't come up with a single hit. I got some saying he didn't hire black women for leading roles in his movies but that was about it. What was your source, just curious.

Here's a start. I'll found some more later.

https://www.buzzfeed.com/bimadewunmi/lets-talk-about-black-women-in-hollywood-and-harvey?utm_term=.ugdo3Yzln#.iw09mAbr5

You read the story and you gathered from it Weinstein was a racist because he didn't rape black women ? Ok then.

In Hollywood, where both racism and sexism are rampant, what can look like a sort of mitigated blessing ends up highlighting another insidious problem in (the societal microcosm that is) Hollywood: Black women do not often come up for the kind of prestigious high-profile and award-winning roles that a producer with Weinstein’s power could offer.

The Gold Star Military Father that is calling a Gold Star Mother and a Gold Star Wife a liar? After he has already been proven to lie himself? https://www.nytimes.com/2017/10/20/us/politics/trump-kelly-congresswoman-wilson-niger.html

Didn't 45 say he has proof? Where's his proof. That would end all of the discussions. Once again 45 promises proof of something and comes up the fool.

Don't even waste my time by posting a link to the New York Slimes. The Postman has more credibility than they do.

Well said, there are other people that need to take heed to this, then their life might not be so miserable.

• Like 3

So you have forecasting skills above those of pundits? That's one thing I'd like to hear from you, mrshoward and El Zorro. What policies has Trump implemented and what bills have been passed that will have a negative/positive impact on the economy. How does Republican control of every branch of government (legislative, executive, judicial), contribute to your predictions?

What will be the next big failure due to Obama's policies? Don't wait until we go belly up and then point to it and say it's Obama's fault this is why... Right after the right wing noise machine gives you the talking points and tells you how to think. Look into your crystal ball and reveal the coming failures due to Obama despite the fact that the Republicans control all three branches of government.

I'll even start it off. Here's my prediction:

The market driven economy will once again plummet us into a great recession/depression as it always does under Republican administrations. Most notably, under Herbert Hoover and recently under George W. Bush.

The relaxing of environmental regulations will continue our string of natural disasters due to the effects of global warming, fracking and other man made influences on the environment. Then the "conservatives" will say it's not Trump's fault, the economy suffered due to "acts of god".

Trump will pit us in a war and become a war-time President. Possibly even to include a terrorist attack on US soil, once again under a Republican administration. Trump will use the war to concentrate power in the executive branch and distract from his failures as he "wags the dog."

I wouldn't even be surprised if after the terrorist attack on our soil, Trump claims the terrorists came across our border with Mexico, resulting in the construction of a wall to jump-start the economy and "keep us safe."

Trump will follow Dick Cheney's lead and become a true billionaire as his companies get no bid contracts similar to Halliburton. As a result of my foresight and investment in Trump's and other companies destined to receive no bid contracts, I become a millionaire too. Then I pull out of Trump's companies before they collapse. (To be honest, investing in Trump is a huge risk. I'll likely end up in the poor house.)