Paulding.com

Memorial to the Valor of the Soldier of The South

My wife has an old coin, a Stone Mountain Half-Dollar. It says 1925. It's in fair condition.

Front: General Stonewall Jackson and General Robert E. Lee upon their horses. The inscription "Stone Mountain" with the date "1925" at the lower left. At the top, the motto "In God We Trust" with the 13 stars of the Confederacy.

Reverse: A Bald Eagle upon a cliff. The inscription, "Memorial to the Valor of the Soldier of the South". Around the rim, "United States of America - Half Dollar - E. Pluribus Unum - Liberty".

Just wondering with all the ruckus going on with the looney left, if this coin's value will increase substantially. Whatcha think this old coin will be worth?

I'm guessing someone would be willing to pay over $100 for it. I suspect my wife won't sell it because it's been in her family for years. just wondering what it's worth.

My wife has an old coin, a Stone Mountain Half-Dollar. It says 1925. It's in fair condition.

Front: General Stonewall Jackson and General Robert E. Lee upon their horses. The inscription "Stone Mountain" with the date "1925" at the lower left. At the top, the motto "In God We Trust" with the 13 stars of the Confederacy.

Reverse: A Bald Eagle upon a cliff. The inscription, "Memorial to the Valor of the Soldier of the South". Around the rim, "United States of America - Half Dollar - E. Pluribus Unum - Liberty".

Just wondering with all the ruckus going on with the looney left, if this coin's value will increase substantially. Whatcha think this old coin will be worth?

I'm guessing someone would be willing to pay over $100 for it. I suspect my wife won't sell it because it's been in her family for years. just wondering what it's worth.

There are hundreds of them available on ebay. Price,as always,depends on condition.