Paulding.com

Ready or not? for school....

school starts really soon..... so is everyone ready? I do not have kids in school any longer *thank Gawd) but i know a lot of you do... did your district get changed? when is open house? i seen were the bus drivers routes are posted.... good luck to all of the kids, parents, employees of the school system.

• Like 1

My oldest starts 10th grade, my youngest is starting kindergarten. I'm ready to not have to make the drive all the way to his daycare anymore since his school is a mile from home, I'm ready to save money because after-school program is much cheaper than daycare, I'm ready for my oldest to get his license during this school year so I don't have to run my butt all over the world for both their practices and after-school activities. Does that make me selfish? Maybe a little, but it's crazy some days and they only do one sport each! LOL. I'm not ready for the increased traffic, though.

My son starts first grade and no, I'm not ready. I'm going to miss my relaxed mornings and sleeping in. Having my daily routine back will be nice though.

awww first grade......

I am ready . . . for the commercials to stop.

good to see you...... have a great year

So much fun and laughter this summer... I am not ready.

I'm going to miss that beautiful smiling face all day.

:( :( :(

i know you will miss her....... i bet she is excited

My oldest starts 10th grade, my youngest is starting kindergarten. I'm ready to not have to make the drive all the way to his daycare anymore since his school is a mile from home, I'm ready to save money because after-school program is much cheaper than daycare, I'm ready for my oldest to get his license during this school year so I don't have to run my butt all over the world for both their practices and after-school activities. Does that make me selfish? Maybe a little, but it's crazy some days and they only do one sport each! LOL. I'm not ready for the increased traffic, though.

nope not selfish at all..... lol

My little cousin just started 3rd grade earlier today. He was really looking forward to that.

I am just concerned about some teenage drivers driving. :-x

he must live where school starts early....... i hope he has a great year....... and keeps looking forward to going to school.