Paulding.com

Paulding Co. Airport

How much money has Paulding county tax payers invested in this airport to date?

I drove down there the other day and wasn't a whole lot going on.

Just Curious.

Also saw where the City of Atlanta has filed a law suit.

Correct the City of Atlanta has now filed a law suit against the Airport Authority and Paulding County asking for some real serious remedies that could cost Paulding County millions in order to remedy the claims in this suit.

http://www.savepauldingco.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/07/City-of-Atlanta_17-CV-001624.pdf

Although this is a very lengthy document, I urge ever resident to read these documents and to pass this along to their family and friends

Boyd Austin Mayor of Dallas and Chairman of the Paulding County Airport Authority along with Dave Carmichael Commission chairmen was served this lawsuit on June 23, 2017 this is sure to cost the taxpayers of Paulding County and Dallas Georgia hundreds of thousands of dollars.

After reading the claims made by the city of Atlanta in this suit I asked myself why would any business want to come to Paulding County and have to deal with the people described in this suit.

I have said this many times, A MANS WORD IS HIS BOND.

Feel free to share this post and the link to all your family and friends

• Like 2

How much money has Paulding county tax payers invested in this airport to date?

I drove down there the other day and wasn't a whole lot going on.

Just Curious.

Also saw where the City of Atlanta has filed a law suit.

Close to $70,000,000 heck the Atlanta law suit could be that much.

Just hired a part Director for $65.00 per hour with no experience and up to $500.00 per month car allowance. and the Airport Authority was served with the lawsuit six days prior to giving Terri Tibbitts this outrageous salary

How much you folks willing to pay in additional taxes to continue this Fiasco????????. Yes taxes will be increased to support the Airport they presently owe the Commission $800,000 in back payments on a bond issue and the work is still not completed.

Since the City of Atlanta owns thousands of acres in Paulding, couldn't they develop the land and make it "stink" such as landfills or chicken houses or hog farms. I'd do it for spite. I'd cut every tree in the forest just for spite,

The county will lose this lawsuit with the city of Atlanta. Bottom line, Paulding's good ol' boys lied to the voters, they lied to the Feds, they lied to the city of Atlanta.....Hopefully this will drag on for a couple more years until I can retire and get out of "Atlanta's Trailer Park".

• Like 1

Atlanta is up for a new mayor later this year, Paulding should try to meet with the new mayor to try to talk over it. Maybe the new mayor is willing to drop the lawsuits against Paulding.

Edited by Brian

Atlanta is up for a new mayor later this year, Paulding should try to meet with the new mayor to try to talk over it. Maybe the new mayor is willing to drop the lawsuits against Paulding.

Brian ,Hartsfield Jackson International airport is a life line for the City of Atlanta,

I don't see the City of Atlanta ceding anything to a County whose leaders have not kept their promises!!

• Like 2

Whitey, I am aware the airport is. If I was one of Paulding leaders, I would do anything to get them to drop lawsuits against us.

Atlanta offered a olive branch, the Airport leaders turned up their nose at the offer, this is the consequences another year or two of legal fights and hundreds of thousands of dollars in legal fees and TAX INCREASES!!!!!!

• Like 1