June 17th - Saturday; 6:00pm
Main Street - Dallas

Live Entertainment - Food Trucks.

Skyjacker 45 Opening for Mother's Finest at 6:30pm

Mothers Finest goes on at 8:00pm.

Free - Presented by the City of Dallas GA

post-5564-0-85686500-1494967007_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

One of the best times I ever had in my life was a block party with Mothers Finest at an intersection behind the bars on Peachtree in Buckhead low those many years ago. Went with a bunch of friends and my girlfriend, found more of our friends already there, made a bunch of new friends while we were there, danced on a dumpster, there was some degree of nakedness involved on behalf of several parties, came home with no girlfriend, didn't give a damn.

I can't do it like that anymore and the band don't go as long as they did back then, but go see this thing y'all. It's a big time still. Even if it's alone I'll be there. Absolutely fully dressed, promise.

• Like 4

Oh baby love, oh baby love. ... You come creepin' in my mind, oh baby love, oh baby love. ... Burnin' for your touch, oh baby love.

OMG Saw them for free at Piedmont Park way back in the day. Hell. They're older than I am.

That would be a blast from the past but I will be in Florida.

Y'all have fun!!

• Like 1

I would much rather remember them they way they were!!

All these bands get older, naturally, but there comes a time when they need to hang it up! We know they can't sound as good as they did back then!

• Like 1

I would much rather remember them they way they were!!

All these bands get older, naturally, but there comes a time when they need to hang it up! We know they can't sound as good as they did back then!

ZZ Top is still going fairly well. Fleetwood Mac is still together minus Stevie. Aerosmith is still doing very good.

• Like 2

Mother's Finest played at the prom for Glenn Hills High School (Augusta) in 1975.

Rockin' East Point and surrounding environs since Moby Dick was a minnow.