Paulding.com

Google accounts

Whatever it is, my chrome system won't run my Outlook e-mail anymore. Can't find any setting issue, uninstalled and reinstalled Outlook as an app, tried going in straight through the browser. Still works fine with Android.

I don't get it.

Whatever it is, my chrome system won't run my Outlook e-mail anymore. Can't find any setting issue, uninstalled and reinstalled Outlook as an app, tried going in straight through the browser. Still works fine with Android.

I don't get it.

I suspect Microsoft did this on purpose - trying to get people to go back to their OS.

• Like 1

I don't get it.

I suspect Microsoft did this on purpose - trying to get people to go back to their OS.

Turns out it might have been Google. It all started after an update. What I eventually found was the only way to get chrome to run my outlook email was to delete every way I had to get in previously and every other way i had tried to get in, install an app specifically from the chrome app store that was an outlook account creator, that let me install another app that is a multi email account controller with ads presented as a toolbar.

Revenue enhancement.