Paulding.com

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thank you for the update. I pray this will be the 3rd or 4th time Surepip proves the doctors wrong.

More prayers going out to Thad, Melissa and family, this morning. Lord, please help him pull through this.

Melissa, my heart is breaking for you and your family. You have been and will continue to be in my thoughts and in my heart.

Please keep this family in your prayers, especially Melissa. Some decisions have to be made.

Thanks for the update no matter how hard to read ...... :(

Thoughts going out to Melissa and family on finding their voice on their wishes in this situation. May they find some peace even through this terrible circumstance.

• Like 2

Praying for one of our God's miracles for Thad. Lord, please hold Melissa and family in your loving arms and give them strength.

• Like 2

Soo sorry to read this information...I have been following but I don't know them personally...just always enjoyed reading his postings. Prayer going...for Thad and Melissa

• Like 4

My heart goes out to this family.

I knew Surepip here on PCom for years, but I never met him personally till the Airport deal became public. I'm a better man today because the Surepip family befriended me.

• Like 4

I just talked to Melissa. Ivy will be in around midnight.

They will attend mass later and plan on having a private celebration of life.

Prayers for this family and rest in love and peace, Thad and know that you were loved and admired by many.

She also sent a text with permission to post:

My son, IV, will arrive in Atlanta at midnight. When he gets to the hospital we will spend some time with family then we will take Thad off of life support.

Edited by lowrider
  • Like 2

So there is no coming back for Thad? I have been praying and waiting to see what would happen.

I am so sorry Melissa and family. My heart hurts for you. I pray for peace and comfort for you all.

• Like 2

So there is no coming back for Thad? I have been praying and waiting to see what would happen.

I am so sorry Melissa and family. My heart hurts for you. I pray for peace and comfort for you all.

No. Not this time. :(

No. Not this time. :(

:cray: