Paulding.com

I got this message earlier this morning. I tried to load it as soon as I got it, but I've got very little internet service here. I did change the names to their PCom names...

"Good morning,

Surepip fell Thursday night and broke his leg just above the ankle. It's a compound fracture...the bone came through. Cobb is doing surgery this morning about 10:

Please say a prayer for him.

Mrs Surepip".

• Like 3
  • Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thank you for the update. I pray this will be the 3rd or 4th time Surepip proves the doctors wrong.

More prayers going out to Thad, Melissa and family, this morning. Lord, please help him pull through this.

Melissa, my heart is breaking for you and your family. You have been and will continue to be in my thoughts and in my heart.

Keeping Surepip in my positive healing thoughts ..... and good wishes for Mrs Surpip as well.

Thanks Mojo413 for letting us know. Please give an update if you can.

• Like 2

Just got a text from Melissa and he's out of surgery and doing well. He will be in a wheelchair for a while.

He's in good sprits. I'm waiting for him to come out of surgery. He broke his tibia and fibia just above his ankle.

Good to hear from you.

Melissa

And she gave me permission to post.

• Like 4

Surepip is not well tonight. He has an infection and a 103 temperature and he's in an induced coma.

Prayers for his healing

Melissa is tying to get some rest at home with her daughter.

I heard from Melissa this afternoon and it's not good. Keep up those prayers and good thoughts and keep Melissa in your prayers. She has to stand in for him and be his strength.

Oxygen levels are better.

They are trying to ween/take him off some of the life support equipment, but he's not responding well. They will probably start him on dialysis in the next day or two. His kidneys are starting to fail.

I heard from Melissa this afternoon and it's not good. Keep up those prayers and good thoughts and keep Melissa in your prayers. She has to stand in for him and be his strength.

Oxygen levels are better.

They are trying to ween/take him off some of the life support equipment, but he's not responding well. They will probably start him on dialysis in the next day or two. His kidneys are starting to fail.

:(

I just heard from Melissa. Keep them in your prayers.

Thad has taken a turn for the worst. I'll keep you posted.

Thank you for the update. I pray this will be the 3rd or 4th time Surepip proves the doctors wrong.

• Like 8

^ This ....

:::positivehealingthoughts:::

• Like 1