Paulding.com

in search OBGYN

Is the area near Kennestone Hospital too far? I've been seeing Dr. Laurie Robbins at a clinic near there for well over a decade. She is in a clinic with many other doctors and several are women. I am 48 and I believe she is my age. She is very gentle and has actually performed a slightly unusual surgery on me to remove an ovary and fallopian tube that had a terratoma growing on it. Their number is 770-427-0285.

ETA: This is a private clinic not associated with Wellstar, even though she performs her surgeries at Kennestone and is near there. I chose her partially because of this.

Edited by MsGaStorm
  • Like 2

Is the area near Kennestone Hospital too far? I've been seeing Dr. Laurie Robbins at a clinic near there for well over a decade. She is in a clinic with many other doctors and several are women. I am 48 and I believe she is my age. She is very gentle and has actually performed a slightly unusual surgery on me to remove an ovary and fallopian tube that had a terratoma growing on it. Their number is 770-427-0285.

ETA: This is a private clinic not associated with Wellstar, even though she performs her surgeries at Kennestone and is near there. I chose her partially because of this.

No, That's where my Dr. is (Marietta OBGYN) But since I have to change I did want closer. But then again, if I had to ever have surgery, Kennestone would be my preference I will check it out, Thank you. She sounds like what I am looking for..

• Like 1

MsGaStorm;

I really liked everything abt this Dr. (specially the Wellstar part) I did call to make an appointment,

but they aren't taking "new" patient's with my insurance.

So I am still searching. Thanks every one