Paulding.com

Oh, Boy. We get $14 back from Uncle.....

I have to say I miss the days when my CPA would call and tell me to write Uncle a check for something line $8000, and I would mope for days.

I miss those times now.

But hey.......mom and I get a Krystal Lunch with our refund.

And we don't owe Uncle Nathan anything.

• Like 1

back in Feb and already spent.......

Yeah, me, too. I always do ours in early February. Habit from years of doing tax prep. I wanted to get mine done while I still had a brain. LOL Or at least what passes for one.

And as a tax preparer, I am sooooooooooo happy to be done with work for a while. Back to being "retired".

Spent six weeks playing tag with the IRS to get my rightful exemption... our government is run by idiots.

:angry:

The first year of the ACA, I filed my return on February 2. I finally got my refund in late August. So, yeah, I totally agree about our government being run by idiots. At least the IRS is. I've been very pleasantly surprised with the efficiency of the Social Security Administration though. Something they told me might take 2 weeks to get corrected was done within 48 hours.

I always wait until the last day, kind of a protest. Post marked mine yesterday at 3:30 pm and sent it to the Nazi's at the IRS.

This^^

Except the applicable 'p' word in my case is procrastinator. Protest sounds better, so I might use that instead.

Edited by rednekkhikkchikk