Paulding.com

Obituary for Ms. Lynn Deaver

Lynn Brock Deaver 59, of Villa Rica passed away on March 16, 2017. Lynn is survived by her loving children. Daughters; Jessica (Matthew) Montahan of Villa Rica, Lisa (Larry) Groves of Villa Rica, son Matt (Misty) Deaver of Villa Rica. Sisters: Debbie White of Tallapoosa, Elaine Turner of Acworth, Robin Barkley of Lithia Springs Kelley Brock of Douglasville, brothers: Keith Brock of Villa Rica, Bryon Brock of Douglasville and Cody Brock of Dallas, GA, Grandson Easton Groves and a host of nieces and nephews. Lynn was a faithful and dedicated employee for over 20 years serving in the Paulding County Sherriff's department Lynn enjoyed gardening, swimming, spending time with family and friends. She enjoys spending time with her church family at Rock Baptist church and New Vision

Services will be held:

Visitation: MAR 18. 05:00 PM - 08:00 PM

Jeff Eberhart Funeral Home

123 Watson Drive

Dallas, GA, US, 30132

Funeral Service MAR 19. 03:00 PM

Jeff Eberhart Funeral Home Chapel

123 Watson Drive

Dallas, GA, US, 30132

Lynn.png

Lynn was a wonderful Lady.... I have known her just about all my life, she was kind hearted and so compassionate about working with children, please keep her 3 kids (young married adults) in your prayer... when Lynn was diagnosed with alzheimer's (2015) she was let go from the sheriffs department after 20 years of service... she therefore lost all of her benefits, which included life insurance... so her kids are having a really hard time right now not only with the loss of their mom, but financially as well.... They lost their dad not long ago also to cancer. who also worked for the sheriff's department.

She was awfully young to have that disease. I am so sorry. She helped me through some hard times many years ago and probably helped me keep my sanity through it too. I always think about her. Its a shame the sheriffs dept. didn't help her more after working so long there. RIP Officer Deavers. She worked at Hiram High long ago.

• Like 1

She was awfully young to have that disease. I am so sorry. She helped me through some hard times many years ago and probably helped me keep my sanity through it too. I always think about her. Its a shame the sheriffs dept. didn't help her more after working so long there. RIP Officer Deavers. She worked at Hiram High long ago.

I agree, 20 yrs of service just to loose it all. Not right.