Paulding.com

FOUND DOG - SHIH TZU

Please call the Animal Shelter -- 770-445-1511, open tonight until 7 and again at 11 am tomorrow. They will not make you turn in but they can run through the lost reports to see if you have someone's "baby" ... also you can fill out a found report for those looking for their missing loved one.

I hope you find the family soon!

and thanks for taking in and providing shelter :clapping:

UPDATE: 4:20 PM, FRIDAY, FEB 17.

The dog's owner has been found and the dog returned. I was reluctant to post a photo of the dog. If someone had lost this dog and seen my post, they could easily have described him. Posting a photo would open some doors that I'd prefer stay shut.

THANK YOU TO ALL OF YOU.

• Like 7

Is it completely white? I know there are a lot of signs around the ridge rd/61 area regarding a lost dog. but i think theirs is a pekignese- so probably not the same dog.

160730.jpg

This Dog has NOT been found. I was hoping the dog that was found and reunited with it's Family was Pebbles but, it wasn't. Please, still be on the look out for Pebbles. More than likely, she was found and that person is keeping the dog for their self!!! Also, the other dog, Jetson is a Mini Yorkie, he's still missing. If i recall right, he's 3 lbs. He's missing from the New Ga Ele Sch area. Please keep him in mind when you're out and about in the community. THANK YOU!!

• Like 1

UPDATE: 4:20 PM, FRIDAY, FEB 17.

The dog's owner has been found and the dog returned. I was reluctant to post a photo of the dog. If someone had lost this dog and seen my post, they could easily have described him. Posting a photo would open some doors that I'd prefer stay shut.

THANK YOU TO ALL OF YOU.

So glad your baby is safe at home!