Paulding.com

Who just heard a loud explosion....

I'm beginning to think the spate of 'loud explosions' we hear in Paulding are due to the use of tannerite targets. 

Below are some videos of 'tannerite' explosions.  Tannerite is legal and you can probably buy it at an outdoor sports place or maybe even tractor supply.

above: A rare 5speed 6 cylinder 1979 Ford Bronco gets blown to bits with probably 10 pounds of the stuff.

Below:  Below 2lbs and a gallon of gasoline take out an outhouse.

pubby

Maybe, but at 10:00 PM? You have to shoot Tannerite to make it go off and you do NOT want to be close when it goes off and it's hard to see in the dark.

I'd lean more to Acetylene balloons. A friend of my would make them and one not much bigger than your fist sounded like a half stick of dynamite going off.

If someone made a big balloon sized one, it' would have a massive bang.

truck.JPG

I didn't hear this one, but I have heard some in the recent past.

We live in the same area. It's that explosive you can buy at a local sports store just over the counter, like you buy suntan lotion. I've asked folks why they feel the need to do it, they say there's nothing else to do and they find it exciting.

I also understand that there are videos of folks putting it in pigs and blowing them to kingdom come.

Nice huh?

I think anyone who would blow up any animal, like that, is SICK, Rocky's Mom! :angry:

I agree. No one at any time could be possibly that bored. However, as much as I believe in different strokes for different folks......this type of brutality is beyond being a human being with all the sensibilities that go along with being a functional member of that society.

I.just.dont.get it.

• Like 1