Paulding.com

They have been open for a while .. not sure how long but I have been getting ads for at least a couple+ weeks.

Anyone been? Any information?

I've been to the one on the east west connector. Their produce, breads, nut/berry selection was great. I'll let you know how the newest location is very soon. :)

What the heck is Sprout's?

Kinda sorta like a mini Whole Foods, but a bit less $.
  • Like 2

Does anyone know if they provide electric scooters for their customers to use while shopping?

Very SMALL Store. Great for Fresh Fruits, Nuts and Grains. Definately a Good Health Food Store.

Prices on Meats and Seafood were great.

Looks like a Wonderful Deli for Deli Sandwiches and Soups.

I will go back for my Speciality Items or to pick up a few things.

I would not use it for my bi weekly shopping. I have a Large Family to buy for.

Sprouts is the main grocery store that Amazon uses for their Prime Now orders. Now I just wonder how long it will take them to start the grocery orders in that area and just how far they will go?? Even though I am in Logistics for their drivers, they don't tell us things like that! Just have to find out by doing my job!

• Like 1

Sprouts is the main grocery store that Amazon uses for their Prime Now orders. Now I just wonder how long it will take them to start the grocery orders in that area and just how far they will go?? Even though I am in Logistics for their drivers, they don't tell us things like that! Just have to find out by doing my job!

Don't tease me! LOL

• Like 1

I went this afternoon. Meats, fish, produce, ready made meals, deli, bulk nuts all beautiful! Store was busy, people were saying how glad they are that it's there.

Brought a split chicken that looked clean and fresh. I looking forward to chomping down on that!

• Like 1

I went this afternoon. Meats, fish, produce, ready made meals, deli, bulk nuts all beautiful! Store was busy, people were saying how glad they are that it's there.

Brought a split chicken that looked clean and fresh. I looking forward to chomping down on that!

Is it any better than the one on the East-West Connector?

Kroger will probably go ahead and buy Whole Foods in the near future.

You think? I'm not sure 'bout that. Maybe Whole Foods will buy sprouts and go down the same road that Harry's did. I think it was called Harry's to go. Smaller retail and lots of premade food. There was one in the galleria area I used to go to after work and their smoked pork chops were da bomb! I bought one back home for my neighbor and she went nuts over it.

Good.

Why? I wish Kroger the best. They are very involved with community outreach and as far as I can see, treat their employees well. I admit I'm a bit of a clean food freak but maybe they will up their game.

Why? I wish Kroger the best. They are very involved with community outreach and as far as I can see, treat their employees well. I admit I'm a bit of a clean food freak but maybe they will up their game.

Well, I'm going to partial disagree with you on one of those points.

A grocery store career is not an easy one. I know store managers making six figures but I'd be interested to see what the divorce rate is among management.

Well, I'm going to partial disagree with you on one of those points.

A grocery store career is not an easy one. I know store managers making six figures but I'd be interested to see what the divorce rate is among management.

I feel ya. That's corporate America, I also know it well. My husband works crazy hours and has for as long as I can remember. I also worked crazy hours as well. It's the way that it is.

• Like 1

You think? I'm not sure 'bout that. Maybe Whole Foods will buy sprouts and go down the same road that Harry's did. I think it was called Harry's to go. Smaller retail and lots of premade food. There was one in the galleria area I used to go to after work and their smoked pork chops were da bomb! I bought one back home for my neighbor and she went nuts over it.

Yeah I think they will at the right time. Whole Foods has for years been struggling. If Sprouts is going to get bought out, it is going to be Amazon.

I remember Harry to go stores some . They were popular in Atlanta.