Paulding.com
Sign in to follow this  
Malia110

Lighted cross

I was driving home Monday night around 9:30 on Due West. I was coming from the Mars Hill section and about halfway to 92 when I noticed in the dark sky, a light, that was too big and shapely to be a star, but it was high in the sky. As I continued on, I got closer to the object (or it got closer to me). We finally got close enough to each other for me to see that it was a cross...in the sky! I couldn't see a tower, I couldn't see wires, it was too high to be a Christmas decoration, too high to belong in someone's yard and too clear and defined to be an airplane. It had the brightness of LED lights.

The next day, during the day, I drove the same route...nothing. I have driven the same way two nights in a row. Nothing. I want to know what the heck that cross was so badly!!!

• Like 2

maybe it was meant for your eyes only :)

• Like 1

I saw the same on Saturday night (Dec. 10th) traveling out Due West Road towards 92. It definitely looked like a cross in the sky but too high in the sky to be a Christmas decoration.

Edited by jmhs1974
  • Like 1

Yay!!!JMHS, I'mean glad someone else saw it! My daughter was with me, so she saw it too...she has determined it was an angel! What do you think it was?

Yay!!!JMHS, I'mean glad someone else saw it! My daughter was with me, so she saw it too...she has determined it was an angel! What do you think it was?

I like your Daughters why of thinking.... :angel:

• Like 2