Paulding.com

Part time work ? Mainly lift and tote with some yard work

We have stuff to move from the basement to the room abve the garage. Mainly boxes and totes and empty bookshelves.

Plus stuff from out mini warehouse in Hiram to this house east of Macland/Powder Springs street,

Time permitting, helping with framing and wiring in the basement,

Perfect for a high shcooler wanting to pick up some holiday money. $10 to $15 per hour depending on skill set..

We also have been informed that doing work for us will and can count as community service work as ordered by the courts as part of a sentancing agreement. This is a whole lot easier than picking up garbage along the highway,

I am out of pocket until probably Monday. I am in Emory under observation to see if the Neurologists can pin point where my problems are coming from that give me the spasms, twitches, jerks, etc. Not quite siezures, but close.

I had one other college student available. It will take 2 guys for the first day.

After that I can use 1, or 2 for another couple of days.

I am out of pocket until probably Monday. I am in Emory under observation to see if the Neurologists can pin point where my problems are coming from that give me the spasms, twitches, jerks, etc. Not quite siezures, but close.

I had one other college student available. It will take 2 guys for the first day.

After that I can use 1, or 2 for another couple of days.

So you'll be in the hospital on Christmas day? :( I hope the docs can figure out what's going on and get you all,fixed up!