Paulding.com

TORNADO WARNING FOR PAULDING

south paulding middle school, nebo road, (but it has past here now) they just said austin middle school, and hal hutchings middle school, was the next concern

Well that was not fun for a few minutes.
When the news starts naming roads all around you and you're in the path, I was a MIGHT bit concerned.
Shew. It's passed now.

I am right there with you.... south paulding middle school is 5 driveways down from me lol i had my shoes on and was ready....

• Like 1

south paulding clear now, cooler now it is Austin middle school and Hal Hutchings middle school

all we got was side ways rain and wind

same here .... thankfully!

south paulding middle school, nebo road, (but it has past here now) they just said austin middle school, and hal hutchings middle school, was the next concern

I am right there with you.... south paulding middle school is 5 driveways down from me lol i had my shoes on and was ready....

I was right there with you as I'm just a bit North of you .... was prepared if needed to be.

David Chandley saying tornado touchdown around Vinings inside 285 at the Chattahoochee.

Now he's showing a hook north of Georgia Tech at Brookwood where the split is of 75 and 85. He says one is in the ground

Edited by lowrider

At Creekside CC, My wife said we had mini little swirls with very high winds in our backyard that took down a few things we forgot to bring in. I was at work, thus had her get in the bathroom. All clear now. Folks living east need to stay alert.