Paulding.com

So my Daughter....

Grandson came home from school Friday and sneezed out of his nose (if you know what I mean) which was gross and he hasn't done since he was a toddler. So I thought, just great he comes home for thanksgiving break and he's got a cold. I've got too much to do to have a cold.

So I wiped everything all weekend.

He wasn't any better yesterday and his ear started hurting so I didn't wait. Ear aches only get worse. And by this time since we had not caught anything I'm thinking it's his sinuses cause his nose is so stopped up.

Well I took him to the doctor yesterday. It is sinuses and an ear infection.

Antibiotic, RX Zyrtec and cough syrup. He has a terrible cough from his dripping sinuses.

At least it's not communicable. At least I don't think so. Good luck.

I have a cold or something and feel miserable. I've been in FL and MD in the same week and I feel better when I'm not in the area. I am blaming my funk on the smoke. I flew back into town this morning. Smoke is bad South of town driving back from the airport around Union City.

My 2-1/2 yo grandson has been on antibiotics for strep for a week but started running a temp of 103 on Sunday night. Took him back to the doc and he said he's apparently picked up a virus of some sort....the temp isn't related to the strep, flu test was negative and ears look fine. Anyway, he ran a fever Monday but was fine yesterday. The doctor said he's seen alot of this lately. :(