Paulding.com

O.K., well maybe..

Maybe now we will be able to turn on the T.V. and watch some entertaining or educational shows.Naw, who am I kidding, it'll still be the same reality BC that was on for 20 years before the election coverage started.

• Like 2

I finally got my Empire fix Wednesday night, since the World Series is over.

And I'm lovin' this season of The Walking Dead, as usual.

I stayed up late Sunday night for TWD and really late Tuesday night for the election.

Even though we gained an hour I can't find it!! LOL I'm tired.

I finally got my Empire fix Wednesday night, since the World Series is over.

And I'm lovin' this season of The Walking Dead, as usual.

I stayed up late Sunday night for TWD and really late Tuesday night for the election.

Even though we gained an hour I can't find it!! LOL I'm tired.

Love Empire! I'm about two episodes behind, think I'll catch up today. Love, love Jussie Smollett. :wub:

• Like 1

Most of the election interruptions are gone but I am still yearning for the next series of "Outlander". I don't think the next set will not be on STARS until late April or possibly May.
Although I have read the series of books, the changes made for the TV mini series is sometimes totally confusing! So... having read the books have not relieved the anxiety of having to wait so long.
Now don't laugh... you sports fans would go nuts without all the games and playoffs. LOL! So have a little mercy on this humble reader when you see this post. :rolleyes:

Edited by Bouquet
  • Like 2