Paulding.com

I had the best medicare advantage plans apparently

Last year, I had to find a new medicare advantage plan for this year when wellstar ended their plan after 2 years and now AETNA just notified us that they are ending their plan. Both were losing money, which is why we didn't have much to pay. There's no premium above medicare with those plans and very low copay. Now we have to begin looking again.

Health Insurance Companies didn't need to raise rates, on anyone. They are doing it in order to try to keep their promises to do everything in their power to make sure Obamacare doesn't work. They are just not going to be able to suceed.

Hillary knows what they are doing, and Bill has been out telling people what the deal is.

The situation will be straightened out, under Hillary's new model.

Edited by The Postman

You do know that medicare advantage plans have no relation to Obamacare, don't you?

I know that many providers in the "pool" are running for the hills because of ACA. No I do not know anything about Medicare or Medicaid at this point in my life except that I get taxed for it. I know MCare is Federally controlled which does tie it to congress and the POTUS. MCaid is state controlled and usually for lower income individuals. My coverage is from another source.

Edited by Stonewall

You do know that medicare advantage plans have no relation to Obamacare, don't you?

The ACA has a direct impact on medicare advantage plans.

You might need to read the law to find out what is in it...

;)

Edited by mrshoward
  • Like 1
  • 1 month later...

Last year, I had to find a new medicare advantage plan for this year when wellstar ended their plan after 2 years and now AETNA just notified us that they are ending their plan. Both were losing money, which is why we didn't have much to pay. There's no premium above medicare with those plans and very low copay. Now we have to begin looking again.

I just got my new plan for the coming year and I'm pleased with it.

It's a PPO with Coventry, whose parent company is Aetna.

My co-pays will actually be cheaper and so will my prescriptions. My prescriptions had gotten ridiculous this past year.

There is no deductible and all of my doctors are In-network.

I thought of you, you may want to look at it.

Advantra Preferred (PPO)
Plan ID:
H1608-028
Provider: Coventry Health Care Parent: Aetna Inc.
  • Like 2