Paulding.com

Breaking News...

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A friend of mine who has a daughter with a seizure disorder is speculating that it was a seizure. I don't know about that but there definitely seems to be something going on. It was a little unsettlin

I would never wish death on anyone and I disrespect anyone that does...no matter what side of the aisle you're on!

This thread is clearly about Hillary Clinton's health.   Start a new topic if you want to discuss Trump...    

Posted Images

FFS, if I had to be out in this heat for hours I'd probably do the same thing! DC can be as hot as it is here, sometimes worse, and Lord knows I'm tired of 90's everyday.

Funny how this major breaking news is not being reported on Fox News.

Oh, and she has a cough, don't forget about the cough!

FDR had polio, and he got us through WWII.

And The Donald wore bobbie pins in his hair while in Mexico which was another stupid news story..

Our Founding Fathers would be so proud.............................

• Like 2

FFS, if I had to be out in this heat for hours I'd probably do the same thing! DC can be as hot as it is here, sometimes worse, and Lord knows I'm tired of 90's everyday.

Funny how this major breaking news is not being reported on Fox News.

Oh, and she has a cough, don't forget about the cough!

FDR had polio, and he got us through WWII.

And The Donald wore bobbie pins in his hair while in Mexico which was another stupid news story..

Our Founding Fathers would be so proud.............................

ITs Only 80 degrees even there not 90s

• Like 1

If the shoe was on the other foot, people would be shouting about what's wrong.

She's had concerns with her health for at least 3 years.

Those problems persists.

She wants to be the leader of the free world, and folks want to make sure she's able to lead.

On the 15th anniversary of 9-11-01 this is what is news.

SMH

These politics are disgusting and disrespectful.

You really think that the next potential president fainting at a memorial service should not be news?

Edited by lowrider
  • Like 2

SMH

This is news whether you like it or not...

Hillary Clinton became ill and fainted at the 9/11 memorial service.

The above fact is not political nor disrespectful.

8)

• Like 1

This is news whether you like it or not...

Hillary Clinton became ill and fainted at the 9/11 memorial service.

The above fact is not political nor disrespectful.

8)

I suppose the fact that I HOPE she falls over dead, and soon, is both political and disrespectful.

So some mod decided this was political.

I moved it. I did so because at the time I had not found any other source to verify it. The Daily Caller is like the National Enquirer. Now that it is verified by reputable sources, I am moving it back to the Cafe. The politics of this will cause it to be moved later on but all the mods agree after verifying that it is news.

I moved it. I did so because at the time I had not found any other source to verify it. The Daily Caller is like the National Enquirer. Now that it is verified by reputable sources, I am moving it back to the Cafe. The politics of this will cause it to be moved later on but all the mods agree after verifying that it is news.

http://www.fox5atlanta.com/news/204481702-story

SMH

Seriously?

She's a candidate for the President of the United States. That alone keeps her on the front page.

If Trump had a booger in his nose it would be front page news.

• Like 1

I wish no harm to Hillary.

But if there's a serious health issue, and it appears that there is because this is just the latest of several similar episodes captured on pictures or video; the people need to know about it before they go vote. Who knows how many episodes have happened out of the public eye?

• Like 1

I wish no harm to Hillary.

But if there's a serious health issue, and it appears that there is because this is just the latest of several similar episodes captured on pictures or video; the people need to know about it before they go vote. Who knows how many episodes have happened out of the public eye?

Well she is uber liberal so we know she has a bleeding heart and lack of blood flow to the brain. Seriously she has been having a lot of "episodes" lately. It does make me wonder and I am not a conspiracy theory person at all.