Paulding.com

Mayhem In Milwaukee...

You don't force a conversation by putting folks out of work by burning businesses or by targeting "white folks" for beatings. That is happening and those are criminals not folks who want to have a conversation.

Are you saying they should just die peacefully and quietly like Native Americans did? Who stood up for Native Americans? Oh I'm sorry you're being killed but please don't inconvenience me during the process?

Obama has done nothing to discourage this kind of behavior. It is time he did. You are right I should have said time for the National Guard to be called in. The Governor has done that from what I understand.

I am not confused at all. You are defending them and it is clear.

This is very true. It is high time that he send the DoJ to clean up state and local police departments.

The powers that be need to shut this down. Those criminals who are destroying the property of others need to be put in the hospital or arrested. They are harming others and there are laws against that.

People are losing their lives. Property can be replaced. I see your priorities are in a shambles.

Edited by COWA
  • Like 1

Demonstrations for all their inconvenience and violent outbreaks, as bad as they might be do have a way of forcing a conversation that many people just as soon not have.

"Five people were shot and killed in Milwaukee in the 24-hours before the officer involved shooting."

8)

It was a black cop that did the shooting. CNN isn't even talking about it anymore. They are only interested when it is a white cop for some reason.

Was he wearing blue? Sometimes black cops are some of the worst offenders. Many seem to think they have to prove they are impartial by roughing up black youth. I've never seen white cops do the same to white youth.

• Like 1

A killer is like a, druggy, a petifile, or anyone who if addicted to a disorder. They spend a lot of time getting in the right possission to do the things they like to do.

Some killers just go out into the world without practicing to be a cop, but instead they join a military outfit even if they have to resort to something like ISIS. Some killers just do like Jeffery Domar, Jack the Ripper, Ted Bundy.

Some killers don't succeed, their victim doesn't die.

Edited by The Postman

Are you saying they should just die peacefully and quietly like Native Americans did? Who stood up for Native Americans? Oh I'm sorry you're being killed but please don't inconvenience me during the process?

This is very true. It is high time that he send the DoJ to clean up state and local police departments.

People are losing their lives. Property can be replaced. I see your priorities are in a shambles.

Guess it does not matter to you that it was a black cop and the young guy with a long rap sheet had a gun. It is recorded so we shall see who was in the wrong. No matter how that turns out all of those rioters are in the wrong. Destroying the property of others because you are having a temper tantrum is never right. They are being played and so are we. There is more to this.

• Like 3

Nobody condones this awful behavior. Understanding it is part of preventing it. The history behind it is certainly recent enough to make that easier. Incarceration and even killing is not solving the problem. It makes us all angry to see what is happening, no matter what side you take. If you don't even try to understand then you are part of the problem.

• Like 4

Nobody condones this awful behavior. Understanding it is part of preventing it. The history behind it is certainly recent enough to make that easier. Incarceration and even killing is not solving the problem. It makes us all angry to see what is happening, no matter what side you take. If you don't even try to understand then you are part of the problem.

Let me put this bluntly, LPPT!

It's abouit time somebody with some Fing sense, spoke up.

Thank you!

Yes, some of us just try to make the world a better place by working for it. We are a big part of the problem. Got it. :fool:

The problem is criminal behavior.

;)

• Like 4

Guess it does not matter to you that it was a black cop and the young guy with a long rap sheet had a gun. It is recorded so we shall see who was in the wrong. No matter how that turns out all of those rioters are in the wrong. Destroying the property of others because you are having a temper tantrum is never right. They are being played and so are we. There is more to this.

I take it you missed post 46.

It's interesting that everyone wants to talk about the guy's rap sheet but no one wants to hear about a long history of LE using excessive force. Either the past is a factor or it isn't. Can't have it both ways. Hopefully we'll see an unedited recording.

I take it you missed post 46.

It's interesting that everyone wants to talk about the guy's rap sheet but no one wants to hear about a long history of LE using excessive force. Either the past is a factor or it isn't. Can't have it both ways. Hopefully we'll see an unedited recording.

You wouldn't believe it anyway. If the punk was dirty (and he was) and the cop was innocent (he is), it won't fit your scenario. You'd be way ahead to not be asking for the truth and stay wrapped up in your little feel-good liberal world.

• Like 1

;)

This is the problem( pulled off a random facebook post. When your skin is black, people look at you and think this until you prove differently. Not everyone thinks this but it is just as damaging if you believe it. There might even be once or twice that they have acted on it, so it makes it that much more believable.

Oppressed my ass They can get off their asses and work for it just like the rest of us. Freaking ridiculous. I'm tired of hearing how they are held back and can't get anything. sheeze they get way more than I can. My kids don't have the same scholarship opportunities as some minority's , just tired of all of it. If they want go get a damn job , get your ass out of bed and work for it , stop waiting with your damn hand out and being the government slaves they are now.

What you see and read on FB has to do with your circle. Mine is 98% white conservatives so this is pretty typical.

In the mean time I was watching a video of a white welfare queen bragging on a conservative radio show.

Proud to be raising her kids in public housing. We need to find a way to lower the percentage of kids that never had a chance. When we do that most of this problem will simply go away.

I simply don't understand why I, a white conservative, should be painted with a broad brush. My FIL and my Dad, to a certain extent, were racist. My husband and I made a conscious effort to raise our children otherwise and break the cycle. We succeeded in that and now, our children are old enough to form their own opinions. Why should I feel guilty about what happened to Native Americans and Black people? I had nothing to do with those problems.

My husband was also abused as a child and his mother had a mental illness...he endured many horrors, however, he doesn't use that as a crutch. He has broken the cycle of abuse and is a successful, amazing adult! I just don't get the victim mentality. Rise above it and move forward!

• Like 4

I'm a White Angelo-Saxon Protestant (WASP), and I understand, clearly!

Killing breeds killing. Acting as Judge, Jury, and Executioner is the way it's done.

I have broken the cycle, and do not kill. I have a gun, but only use it for hunting game to eat.

Edited by The Postman

This is the problem( pulled off a random facebook post. When your skin is black, people look at you and think this until you prove differently. Not everyone thinks this but it is just as damaging if you believe it. There might even be once or twice that they have acted on it, so it makes it that much more believable.

Oppressed my ass They can get off their asses and work for it just like the rest of us. Freaking ridiculous. I'm tired of hearing how they are held back and can't get anything. cheeze they get way more than I can. My kids don't have the same scholarship opportunities as some minority's , just tired of all of it. If they want go get a damn job , get your ass out of bed and work for it , stop waiting with your damn hand out and being the government slaves they are now.

What you see and read on FB has to do with your circle. Mine is 98% white conservatives so this is pretty typical.

In the mean time I was watching a video of a white welfare queen bragging on a conservative radio show.

Proud to be raising her kids in public housing. We need to find a way to lower the percentage of kids that never had a chance. When we do that most of this problem will simply go away.

This is not about discrimination. This is about actual criminal behavior. The suspect and the protesters are not being judged for the color of their skin, they are being judged by their actions.
  • Like 1

This is not about discrimination. This is about actual criminal behavior. The suspect and the protesters are not being judged for the color of their skin, they are being judged by their actions.

He's got a gun; KILL HIM!

I though the second amendment says you can have a gun. Why is that a killing offense.

He's getting away; KILL HIM! Shoot him in the back. Don't just wound him, you know where the heart is, even from the back side. Kill Him.

Edited by The Postman

I simply don't understand why I, a white conservative, should be painted with a broad brush. My FIL and my Dad, to a certain extent, were racist. My husband and I made a conscious effort to raise our children otherwise and break the cycle. We succeeded in that and now, our children are old enough to form their own opinions. Why should I feel guilty about what happened to Native Americans and Black people? I had nothing to do with those problems.

My husband was also abused as a child and his mother had a mental illness...he endured many horrors, however, he doesn't use that as a crutch. He has broken the cycle of abuse and is a successful, amazing adult! I just don't get the victim mentality. Rise above it and move forward!

Maybe this will help. When people look at your husband, you, and your children they don't know any of those things you just stated. Black people feel prejudged by whites. They feel that there is a burden of proof put upon them on sight.

You might feel the same were you the only white women in a room full of black people. Would they believe you are racist even though they had no proof. Maybe they would become violent against you because you were the only white and all the black people would back the black person against you. It would be you getting punished because of other peoples racist actions. What people believe doesn't really matter unless you are in the minority.

You are over simplifying the issue and I think you know that.

• Like 2

Maybe this will help. When people look at your husband, you, and your children they don't know any of those things you just stated. Black people feel prejudged by whites. They feel that there is a burden of proof put upon them on sight.

You might feel the same were you the only white women in a room full of black people. Would they believe you are racist even though they had no proof. Maybe they would become violent against you because you were the only white and all the black people would back the black person against you. It would be you getting punished because of other peoples racist actions. What people believe doesn't really matter unless you are in the minority.

No, I was the only white woman in a room full of African-American students. I showed them I wasn't racist by my actions. Not all black people play the victim and they have no right to. There are many injustices all over this world but the way they are responding is wrong! Period.

• Like 1

The issue is not really all that complicated.

Young black men are being murdered at an alarming rate

and it has nothing to do with racism or law enforcement...

Teen Suspects In Cop Shooting Are Gang Members

http://www.ajc.com/news/news/crime-law/police-teen-suspects-in-cop-shooting-are-bloods/nsGBB/

:(

Edited by mrshoward
  • Like 1

He's got a gun; KILL HIM!

I though the second amendment says you can have a gun. Why is that a killing offense.

He's getting away; KILL HIM! Shoot him in the back. Don't just wound him, you know where the heart is, even from the back side. Kill Him.

1. The gun was stolen.

2. He pointed the gun at a police officer.

3. He was shot in the chest and arm.

:rolleyes:

I have been thinking this morning about my responses and that to some it comes across as excuses for the awful things that are happening. I am not excusing any of the behavior. I have raised 4 children, I expected them to make mistakes. With that many you become overwhelmed and simply want them to tow the line. Looking back I realized the better outcome was when I slowed down and ask why a child was acting out.

We have to get down to the why because this is happening in this country way too often. Children are born into these areas the same as any other, well hopefully not drug addicted or damaged. It is what happens over the next few decades that create an angry and violent person. When you are taught that all that is bad that happens to you is because of your skin color and all that is good is in spite of it, you get what we are seeing.

These children don't feel valued or cherished by the society they are born in. This is not just black children but low income children also. A black minority anywhere in this world is black first and there is a core culture assumed.

I think housing projects are at the root of these problems, they are like villages that breed the most vile of cultures.

The low income housing should be abolished and those needing it should be in single dwellings throughout the area. We should never have neighborhoods and schools concentrated with any race or economic background. I has to be torn down over time.

You say it is a hand out. This is the most costly failed social experiment any society has ever conceived. It's roots are absolutely deeply into the fertile soil of racism in the last century. 90% of us are clueless about the true black history. It is glossed over in school rooms throughout the country. The riots and massacres all over this country have been buried as to not anger or guilt the school children. The oral history is there and it is strong. You don't know it, so you don't understand it.

How many of you even know of the many times that blacks were violently attacked, their homes and businesses looted by white people. When you are forced to oral history because your history is not considered relevant then you don't feel relevant to this society unless you are on the list of black Americans that did something great.

The Olympics are full the first black American to medal in this or that. It is just more proof in this country that you are black first.

I am not excusing or giving a pass on the behavior. Incarcerating and killing are not working. If we don't identify societies problems accurately we can't expect those in power to come up with solutions that work. The one in thousands that manage to pull themselves out really is not the template to success when the majority is left behind. It has to be reversed, what works to bring the majority into the cultural norm.

• Like 1

I have been thinking this morning about my responses and that to some it comes across as excuses for the awful things that are happening. I am not excusing any of the behavior. I have raised 4 children, I expected them to make mistakes. With that many you become overwhelmed and simply want them to tow the line. Looking back I realized the better outcome was when I slowed down and ask why a child was acting out.

We have to get down to the why because this is happening in this country way too often. Children are born into these areas the same as any other, well hopefully not drug addicted or damaged. It is what happens over the next few decades that create an angry and violent person. When you are taught that all that is bad that happens to you is because of your skin color and all that is good is in spite of it, you get what we are seeing.

These children don't feel valued or cherished by the society they are born in. This is not just black children but low income children also. A black minority anywhere in this world is black first and there is a core culture assumed.

I think housing projects are at the root of these problems, they are like villages that breed the most vile of cultures.

The low income housing should be abolished and those needing it should be in single dwellings throughout the area. We should never have neighborhoods and schools concentrated with any race or economic background. I has to be torn down over time.

You say it is a hand out. This is the most costly failed social experiment any society has ever conceived. It's roots are absolutely deeply into the fertile soil of racism in the last century. 90% of us are clueless about the true black history. It is glossed over in school rooms throughout the country. The riots and massacres all over this country have been buried as to not anger or guilt the school children. The oral history is there and it is strong. You don't know it, so you don't understand it.

How many of you even know of the many times that blacks were violently attacked, their homes and businesses looted by white people. When you are forced to oral history because your history is not considered relevant then you don't feel relevant to this society unless you are on the list of black Americans that did something great.

The Olympics are full the first black American to medal in this or that. It is just more proof in this country that you are black first.

I am not excusing or giving a pass on the behavior. Incarcerating and killing are not working. If we don't identify societies problems accurately we can't expect those in power to come up with solutions that work. The one in thousands that manage to pull themselves out really is not the template to success when the majority is left behind. It has to be reversed, what works to bring the majority into the cultural norm.

This has been micro examined for many years. The social experiments to solve it have only made it worse. I know many black citizens who have achieved great things who came from the ghetto. I know many whites who have struggled and clawed their way out of poverty to achieve great things. Standing behind your color is no excuse for committing crimes. All of us have opportunity to make our way in America. Color used to cause the scales to be unbalanced. Not any longer. If anything they are weighted against the young white male now. Crime has no excuse. Many shows I see on TV today make heroes out of criminals. We have lost our way when we allow them to be held up as good examples for our children.

• Like 1

1. The gun was stolen.

2. He pointed the gun at a police officer.

3. He was shot in the chest and arm.

:rolleyes:

Aren't you supposed to wait until all of the facts come out before you judge? Oh, that's right if the police said it- then it must be true.

The issue is not really all that complicated.

Young black men are being murdered at an alarming rate

and it has nothing to do with racism or law enforcement...

Teen Suspects In Cop Shooting Are Gang Members

http://www.ajc.com/news/news/crime-law/police-teen-suspects-in-cop-shooting-are-bloods/nsGBB/

:(

If you were director for the remake of the movie "Trading Places", the movie would be about the length of a commercial.

As far as bigots go, you will know them by the fruit they bear.

If I'm wrong, help me please. According to you:

All Black People are criminals?

All Muslims are terrorists?

The only good injun is a dead injun?

Jewish bankers are to blame for the post WWI German Economy therefore all Jews are bad?

This has been micro examined for many years. The social experiments to solve it have only made it worse. I know many black citizens who have achieved great things who came from the ghetto. I know many whites who have struggled and clawed their way out of poverty to achieve great things. Standing behind your color is no excuse for committing crimes. All of us have opportunity to make our way in America. Color used to cause the scales to be unbalanced. Not any longer. If anything they are weighted against the young white male now. Crime has no excuse. Many shows I see on TV today make heroes out of criminals. We have lost our way when we allow them to be held up as good examples for our children.

As long as you elect people that identify with you and your beliefs, impoverished people will continue to vote for those that believe they need social programs to live. Somehow we believe people will change because they finally see it our way. It is more important for most to believe they are right than to solve problems. A white person in this country can never fully realize what it is to be black. If you don't believe me, have a real conversation with a successful black person. They made different life choices in the face of adversity. Don't think for a minute that they have not experienced some of the exact same things that make black people angry. Poverty does not effect everyone the same, low income housing and communities magnify everything negative about being black and poor. No president in history has been handed as bad of a situation as the one we have now. Nor has one been criticized or fought as hard on policy as he has. For all black Americans he is black first and president second. They see the 1/2 truths and allegations against him. I see it. It is not promotion of racism on his part, for those with our eyes open it is apparent and has been gasoline on the fire. I have not heard the open racist comments this bad since the civil rights movement. When you are white, people don't expect you to be offended by racist remarks, they speak quite openly until they realize you don't lean that way.

I am not the only one hearing it and being exposed to it.

I've been a white man for over 70 years. And, it's not just black people who are concerned about their rights.

I have never understood where LEO's think my right against illegal search and seisure kick in. In my opinion my rights kick in before they think they do.

Why did this man have to go to court to explain his right against illegal search, and seizure?

How is it that the constitution allows for different expectations of privacy, in this country?

Edited by The Postman

As long as you elect people that identify with you and your beliefs, impoverished people will continue to vote for those that believe they need social programs to live. Somehow we believe people will change because they finally see it our way. It is more important for most to believe they are right than to solve problems. A white person in this country can never fully realize what it is to be black. If you don't believe me, have a real conversation with a successful black person. They made different life choices in the face of adversity. Don't think for a minute that they have not experienced some of the exact same things that make black people angry. Poverty does not effect everyone the same, low income housing and communities magnify everything negative about being black and poor. No president in history has been handed as bad of a situation as the one we have now. Nor has one been criticized or fought as hard on policy as he has. For all black Americans he is black first and president second. They see the 1/2 truths and allegations against him. I see it. It is not promotion of racism on his part, for those with our eyes open it is apparent and has been gasoline on the fire. I have not heard the open racist comments this bad since the civil rights movement. When you are white, people don't expect you to be offended by racist remarks, they speak quite openly until they realize you don't lean that way.

I am not the only one hearing it and being exposed to it.

If you lived in the black community you might hear those racist remarks directed at whites. They are asking for special treatment because they are black. I have nieces and nephews who are black. Their Dad would be appalled to hear what you have to say. He would say that all should have equal rights and that WE ALL should be treated as Americans.