Paulding.com

~~ Why, why, why, I do not understand~~

I have heard of babies being left in hot cars and dieing... I think 3 so far. parents who *forget* they have kids... I know some will say there maybe good reasons, don;t judge.... ect ect... To me there is no reason or excuse why a parent or (anyone for that matter,) but especially a parent could forget they have a child in the car... I raised 2 boys and never ever forgot they were in the car.... and I never ever left them in the car while i ran in to the store....

Another thing..... all of these young kids being killed.... 15-17 years old..... why are they out at 1 and 2am in the morning to start with? Times sure have changed..... no way in hatees would my boys be out that time of morning at that age.....

• Like 5

So tragic. My curfew SR year of HS was 1AM, but times were different 30+ years ago. Yep I'm old. Never never would I ever forget my kids in the car. When my youngest son was in Daycare I told him to yell in the Van to make sure they didn't forget about him.

I agree, it's happening too much these folks leaving a child in the car. It's like there's one a day, nationally. And I'm beginning to think some are intentional.

As far as the two teenagers, I don't understand them being behind the Publix at 5:30 or 6 in the morning.

Did you see the dude that shot them in the video at court, shaking? Did you see his neck? He's got like two Adam's apples. It's the weirdest thing I've ever seen and no it's not a goiter. Look at the video on FB.

His lawyer said he was shaking because he was in a horrible situation being in court charged with such a heinous crime. Well, I bet he wasn't shaking when he shot them. I've been wondering if it was a drug deal gone bad.

• Like 2

I have heard of babies being left in hot cars and dieing... I think 3 so far. parents who *forget* they have kids... I know some will say there maybe good reasons, don;t judge.... ect ect... To me there is no reason or excuse why a parent or (anyone for that matter,) but especially a parent could forget they have a child in the car... I raised 2 boys and never ever forgot they were in the car.... and I never ever left them in the car while i ran in to the store....

Another thing..... all of these young kids being killed.... 15-17 years old..... why are they out at 1 and 2am in the morning to start with? Times sure have changed..... no way in hatees would my boys be out that time of morning at that age.....

On the ABC Nightly News they said 25 children has died from being left in a car, more than double, from this time last year. Now, the one that happened Sunday before last, where the 3 year old child walked/slipped out of Church (without anyone seeing him) and got into his parents car to take a nap and died, was an exception. Now, granted the doors should have been locked but, there's ALWAYS a "but" to every tragic situation. Prayers for this Family!! You should always make sure the children in Church, are NOT just wandering around!!t

It just makes me feel sick to think of those poor babies. I'm glad its not left in my hands what should be done, at this point I feel no mercy. And where was the mother? she has not been heard from has she? And the family members talking about how much everyone loved them...could not one person see that they may be in danger?? sorry to rant but as I said this happens way to much and I am just at lost as to how a parent could forget they have a child.

The twin's mother was said to be in Atlanta, possibly in the hospital at the time.

Okay, found this:

Police said as this was happening, the girls' mother was at Grady Memorial Hospital in Atlanta visiting her sister who had been in a serious car accident the previous night. Police said the mother, family and friends arrived at the hospital late Thursday evening.

Source: http://bit.ly/2aBQP5H

Edited by Brian

WSB-TV is reporting that the father of the twin girls in the hot car death was drinking when he left them in the car. Here is the link. http://www.wsbtv.com/web/wsbtv/news/local/two-infants-dead-after-being-left-in-hot-car/417439768

The two teens that were shot late at night behind the Publix had snuck out of their homes. Their parents did not know they were out that late. It's now being reported that the suspect following them to the store. After killing them, he took the girls debit card and tried to use it at another store. That plus pings that showed his cell phone around the teens and at that store is how the police found who it was and got a search warrant for his home that led to his arrest. I watched the video of him shaking and mumbling in court. I am not sure if he has a mental disease or if he is only acting like he does or if he is going through substance withdrawal. Also, in the video it looked like he has a wedding band on? Why would he have jewelry on? If so, then between his weird internet postings and a possible spouse, how come no one noticed or suspected that he might have a mental disease?

• Like 2

WSB-TV is reporting that the father of the twin girls in the hot car death was drinking when he left them in the car. Here is the link. http://www.wsbtv.com/web/wsbtv/news/local/two-infants-dead-after-being-left-in-hot-car/417439768

The two teens that were shot late at night behind the Publix had snuck out of their homes. Their parents did not know they were out that late. It's now being reported that the suspect following them to the store. After killing them, he took the girls debit card and tried to use it at another store. That plus pings that showed his cell phone around the teens and at that store is how the police found who it was and got a search warrant for his home that led to his arrest. I watched the video of him shaking and mumbling in court. I am not sure if he has a mental disease or if he is only acting like he does or if he is going through substance withdrawal. Also, in the video it looked like he has a wedding band on? Why would he have jewelry on? If so, then between his weird internet postings and a possible spouse, how come no one noticed or suspected that he might have a mental disease?

I would imagine multiple people knew he was crazy as crap, but unfortunately there are not nearly enough mental health resources available these days, so animals like this are free to roam and do what they want.

• Like 2

yes I know those kids snuck out... they are a lot braver then I was ..and my boys are.. never ever would my boys nor I have done that. kids do not thing things out these days....

I would imagine multiple people knew he was crazy as crap, but unfortunately there are not nearly enough mental health resources available these days, so animals like this are free to roam and do what they want.

Agreed on the lack of resources, but as we;; you cannot force anything on a person until they are proven to do something to endanger themselves or others. If they don't agree to get help, not much you can do.

I've got a friend who's ex-wife has gone completely over the edge in religion (believes she is a prophet of God) and God told her she shouldn't do housework any more and that they should sell their cows and oh yea, he was going to hell because he didn't do what she said immediately.

They are divorced now, but when married he couldn't get her to get help on her own and no one could force her to.

• Like 1

Going back to the twin girls, if the Dad had "accidentally" left them in the car, doesn't he seem he would have a least shed a tear?

When they showed him being arrested he seemed more interested in just hiding his face from the camera, than the deaths of the babies.

May they rest in peace, as from the looks of it, they sure didn't live in it.

As for the teens, I doubt the whole truth will ever be known, but I sure hope it helps parents & teens everywhere be more cautious, and safe.

Such a tragic loss of precious youngsters.

ABC just reported on the twins dying yesterday. They said so far this summer there has been 26 child car deaths, twice as many as this time last year.

Just saw mom on the news. I think she's lying.

Notice how many times she glances up and to the left. Typical liar "tell".

Not excusing anyone, because there really is no excuse, but they have said they believe child seats in the back and facing the rear of the car have contributed to the problem. When we were little, we just jumped out of the car after mom & dad exited because we rode in the front between driver and passenger, on someone's lap, or bouncing around somewhere in the back seat area of the car. As infants, someone just held us on their lap. We weren't strapped into a seat we couldn't exit and of which the driver could see only the back.

Someone said by comparison that nobody leaves their phone in the car. That is because the phone is always within reach or already in their hand, not under the back floor mat where it cannot be seen.