Paulding.com

I log into FB and see this nice little story.

Paulding County, Georgia: Man Arrested for Having Sex With Goat, Police Say
Freddie Wadsworth was arrested and charged with bestiality on Friday after neighbors reported him to authorities for performing a sexual act with a goat, the Paulding County Sheriff's Office said. :bad:

http://www.fox2detroit.com/news/185200274-story

that Fox News TV in Detroit Michigan picked up the story shows you how depraved some in the media are. Of course I doubt that Fox 2 in Detroit was carrying any of the in-depth news stories about Roger Ailes and his sex slave, booker.

pubby

I cannot help but wonder if that is krwills old neighbor

I was thinking the same thing. I think I am the only one that wonders if he has family that is normal and how mortified they must be. I truly hope he has dementia for the families sake.

that Fox News TV in Detroit Michigan picked up the story shows you how depraved some in the media are. Of course I doubt that Fox 2 in Detroit was carrying any of the in-depth news stories about Roger Ailes and his sex slave, booker.

pubby

Give it a rest Putsy. This post was meant to be humorous, very depraved yet humorous. Never chastise anyone on here for being political you are the freaking king of hypocrisy. Let some things be.

Give it a rest Putsy. This post was meant to be humorous, very depraved yet humorous. Never chastise anyone on here for being political you are the freaking king of hypocrisy. Let some things be.

Throwing anyone in jail is never humorous. Publicizing someone's screw up nationwide is not humorous. Depravity of any kind is not humorous. Your point of view, however, is humorous.

pubby

Throwing anyone in jail is never humorous. Publicizing someone's screw up nationwide is not humorous. Depravity of any kind is not humorous. Your point of view, however, is humorous.

pubby

As usual you miss the point.

Goats are so fun to have. My grandmother had bought two adorable kids (baby/young goats). I would take them into the house to meet visitors/guests. They were well-behaved. Skippy and Jethro were so fun to watch.

• Like 1

They are so cute. I want one.

I have a severe goat phobia, seriously. I should have known better than to watch that! I didn't think the babies would scare me as much as the adult ones. :rofl:

I cannot help but wonder if that is krwills old neighbor

I was thinking the same thing. I think I am the only one that wonders if he has family that is normal and how mortified they must be. I truly hope he has dementia for the families sake.

ROFL!! No he didn't LOVE his goats. He watched his pit bulls rip them to shreds, just as he did with hundreds of animals.

Bad thing about this last fellow, is with all the horrible things Jimmy did, I don't know if I would have even bothered to call the police on him for that. NOW that's bad. I know, but I would have a hard time believing I even saw that. :bad: