Paulding.com

RNC convention live stream

Live coverage of the GOP National Convention.

Any local Republicans there?  Want to win Tendollars?  Capture a picture of a Paulding person at theconvention.

The difference between this youtube feed and the one onyoutube is that the comments will be permanent here(provided they fall within our guidelines :) )
Click for RECENTTOPICS click for RECENT TOPICS click for RECENTTOPICS

Here's what t hey're talking about now l they had a vote on the rules.

The anti trump people didn't have the vote but they did file petitions that could force the roll call vote. But the chair did a voice vote; and the voice vote was Yea and the voice vote was NO

And everyone is pissed because they didn't put folks on the record.

pubby

"this is not how you unify the Republican Party" .

crowd chants roll call vote, roll call vote, roll call vote ...

'none of this makes sense.'

This is wild.

the podium has been abandoned.

All they want is a roll call vote ... want to speak to the rules adopted ... and also platform.

This is a life long Republican and US Senator commenting.

We are in uncharted territory. they've vacated the stage entirely. When the chair abandons his post, there is no rule for that ...

Rule is that if the majority of the delegates of seven states demand a roll call vote ... it is supposed to be given. period.

The chair is ignoring the rule and these folks are upset. Dang.

pubby

Republicans being the 'Big Tent' party that they are included the LGBT community in their platform. :wub:

"At their convention this week, Republicans are set to approve a particularly anti-LGBT platform. It calls for overturning marriage equality, banning same-sex parenting, restricting transgender people’s access to bathrooms, and ensuring parents can force harmful conversion therapy on their LGBT kids. Party leaders, however, deny that it’s anti-LGBT at all."

http://thinkprogress.org/lgbt/2016/07/18/3799245/mary-fallin-republican-platform/

Hey, Pubs?

I'll make you a deal right now.

Give up the play by play on the GOP convention and I'll promise not to watch the Dems.

I wasn't intending to ... but dang, I'd never seen that kind of division involving current and former US Senators being dissed like that by their party. I was just amazed. Oh, and I was basically transcribing ... what I was hearing directly from the delegates.

I wouldn't mind if others did the same regardless of party. I mean, we're all about the truth, aren't we???

pubby

Oh well, fat chance... the campaign, which had put up the live stream, took it down. Seems they're not about publicizing it either.

If I can find another stream, I'll use it.

pubby

This is embarrassing. It really is. Rudy Giuliani reminds me of an old Angry Grandpa and he's not even being factual. It's more than obvious the Trump campaign is relying on the angry misinformed voter. I'm no Hillary fan but this is a mess.

• Like 1

They changed the 'channel' for their live stream. The live stream is working again.

I'll follow as quickly as I can if they pull this again.

pubby

You missed Ivanka Trump's inspiring speech on her struggles and victories in the world of fashion and beauty. May have been the best speaker of the night. Not to say Donald's WWE like grand stage entrance wasn't terrific.

:rofl:

Edited by CitizenCain