Paulding.com
Sign in to follow this  
lowrider

Philando Castile Did He Deserve to Die as Well?

See...I never said or indicated any such thing. You're just trying to cause more division.

You're obviously educated, so please read the links I posted. It's no myth, it's hard statistics. As long as you remain in denial, you won't help to change it.

I'm "obviously educated"? If you are surprised by this, what does that imply? This is what I mean when I say, "I can't read what you write for the glare of hidden meanings." The sad thing is that you don't even realize it when you do it. If you do realize it then you are oblivious to the implications.

Do you ever say "you're different, you're not like the others"? I'm willing to bet you've uttered such nonsense before.

Do remember me saying the quote below to you? It still holds true.

"Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." - Martin Luther King, Jr.

How did the liberals find a super decoder ring? Someone is going to be in a lot of trouble when the bosses find out that lefties now know all the secret meanings and code words.

- Jamie

Edited by Jamie Weaver
  • Like 2

I'm "obviously educated"? If you are surprised by this, what does that imply? This is what I mean when I say, "I can't read what you write for the glare of hidden meanings." The sad thing is that you don't even realize it when you do it. If you do realize it then you are oblivious to the implications.

Do you ever say "you're different, you're not like the others"? I'm willing to bet you've uttered such nonsense before.

"Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." - Martin Luther King, Jr.

You're obviously educated because you're articulate and knowledgeable. You're a lawyer, if memory serves. Your level of education should have made it possible for you to understand the statistics I provided.

Why do you read into my statement things that are not there?

Is it because you think I'm white, so surely I'm making a racist statement?

You're racially profiling me again.

You appear to have a pretty big chip on your shoulders that taints your judgment of other people.

• Like 1

Clearly I don't have a problem with race or reality. My children's mother is white. I have white friends and family members. I can't see what you write because of the glare from the hidden meanings.

Reality is I have no criminal record. Since childhood, I have been racially profiled dozens of times including, IMO, in Judge Tonny Beavers' court room because he considered me aggressive when I was merely assertive. I'm 5'8" and 185 lbs but I required the presence of 6 deputies during a hearing despite the fact I have no criminal record or history of violence. I just have a big mouth and I use it in a nonviolent manner.

You say you desire to reach the root of the problem but you continually stop digging before you break the soil.

You don't have a problem with race because your children's mother is white? When I implied in a previous discussion with you that I thought your children's mother couldn't be a racists given your relationship.... you disagreed, but you now use the same relationship in defense of your inclinations. Interesting..

- Jamie

Edited by Jamie Weaver
  • Like 1

You don't have a problem with race because your children's mother is white? When I implied in a previous discussion with you that I thought your children's mother couldn't be a racists given your relationship.... you disagreed, but you now use the same relationship in defense of your inclinations. Interesting..

- Jamie

I don't recall this discussion and this topic has gone off course far enough. I don't think you can imply anything about anyone you don't know or the things they have done. Anywho, post a link in a new thread and we'll pick it up from there tonight. This thread will not become about me.

Clearly I don't have a problem with race or reality. My children's mother is white. I have white friends and family members. I can't see what you write because of the glare from the hidden meanings.

Reality is I have no criminal record. Since childhood, I have been racially profiled dozens of times including, IMO, in Judge Tonny Beavers' court room because he considered me aggressive when I was merely assertive. I'm 5'8" and 185 lbs but I required the presence of 6 deputies during a hearing despite the fact I have no criminal record or history of violence. I just have a big mouth and I use it in a nonviolent manner.

You say you desire to reach the root of the problem but you continually stop digging before you break the soil.

According to you it does. You are saying black fathers abandon their children in droves and that white fathers do not. I am saying you are perpetuating a myth. Black fathers do not abandon their children. Some may be forced out of their children's lives by a bias court system as I have but no black father willingly abandons a child. You give the impression that black fathers are genetically or culturally wired to abandon their kids. As if there is no outside influence on the divide.

And yes, I work with many mothers and fathers to reform the family court rackets because the court culture of corruption affects everyone.

The more you speak, the more your true colors are showing. Not only have you taken upon yourself to speak for ALL the black fathers, but you don't even recognize that your own "big mouth" is the reason for hostility towards you. It has nothing to do with your skin color, but the color of your character. Your disdain towards people and the sense of entitlement is what makes others wary of you, just as if you were 5 foot nothing and white. It's quite hypocritical of you to keep posting all over the FB about narcissism and mental/emotional abuse, considering that constantly opening your "big mouth in a nonviolent manner" towards others would constitute as one of the systematic patterns of abuse.

The sad part, from reading every one of your replies on this thread, is that you only see two colors: black and white. You don't see the cultural differences, only the color of skin. And that's why there can't be any healing any time soon, of the people like you, no matter how good intentions are of those who try to find a solution to a problem.

• Like 1

I don't think you can imply anything about anyone you don't know or the things they have done.

And yet you've done just that multiple times in this thread.

• Like 3

And yet you've done just that multiple times in this thread.

I'm working from directly written statements and interactions, not drawing conclusions from someone I don't know and I've never heard utter a word.

Edited by Domestic Violence by Proxy

The more you speak, the more your true colors are showing. Not only have you taken upon yourself to speak for ALL the black fathers, but you don't even recognize that your own "big mouth" is the reason for hostility towards you. It has nothing to do with your skin color, but the color of your character. Your disdain towards people and the sense of entitlement is what makes others wary of you, just as if you were 5 foot nothing and white. It's quite hypocritical of you to keep posting all over the FB about narcissism and mental/emotional abuse, considering that constantly opening your "big mouth in a nonviolent manner" towards others would constitute as one of the systematic patterns of abuse.

The sad part, from reading every one of your replies on this thread, is that you only see two colors: black and white. You don't see the cultural differences, only the color of skin. And that's why there can't be any healing any time soon, of the people like you, no matter how good intentions are of those who try to find a solution to a problem.

12321186_1135996729784526_31741683494980

Weekend gun violence in Chicago pushed the number of people shot in the city this year to around 2,100

— about 700 more than this time last year.

A total of 43 people were shot in the city over the weekend, four of them fatally.

Nineteen of those were shot during an 11-hour stretch Friday night into Saturday

morning, including two men wounded on a crowded sidewalk outside a taco

restaurant in Wicker Park, according to police. - Chicago Tribune

8)

I don't recall this discussion and this topic has gone off course far enough. I don't think you can imply anything about anyone you don't know or the things they have done. Anywho, post a link in a new thread and we'll pick it up from there tonight. This thread will not become about me.

Yeah. Ok.

Your disdain towards people and the sense of entitlement is what makes others wary of you, just as if you were 5 foot nothing and white.

This is a great point that needs to be expanded on.

This is me in the pic below. I did the face blank-out about a month ago when I posted on a fitness forum. I did it in Paint; black was the default color of the oval, so there's no hidden meaning in that. Just thought I should clear that up, given the topic at hand.

I'm 6'1", 215 lbs, and have lifted weights for years. From a physical standpoint; I am very capable of hurting someone. But no one is ever afraid of me unless I want them to be. Why is that? Because I'm white? I don't think so.

It's my demeanor and mannerisms. I'm friendly, polite, and respectful to people. I smile a lot. I give people no reason to sense aggression or danger from me.

So I pose the question: These black men who were shot and killed by cops...would they have been if they were polite and respectful to the police? To be clear, I am in no way saying they deserved to be killed. But would it still have happened if they would have shown respect and cooperation to the police? I truly don't believe that any of these cops wanted to kill anyone. Justified or not; the cops thought they were in danger.

And once again, I go back to the posts I've been making regarding raising these kids in a better environment.

Scary me. Actually, I'm a big ole teddy bear.

20160603_1016101_zpsl7cc37d3.jpg

• Like 1

This is me in the pic below. I did the face blank-out about a month ago when I posted on a fitness forum. I did it in Paint; black was the default color of the oval, so there's no hidden meaning in that. Just thought I should clear that up, given the topic at hand.

I'm 6'1", 215 lbs, and have lifted weights for years. From a physical standpoint; I am very capable of hurting someone. But no one is ever afraid of me unless I want them to be. Why is that? Because I'm white? I don't think so.

It's my demeanor and mannerisms. I'm friendly, polite, and respectful to people. I smile a lot. I give people no reason to sense aggression or danger from me.

So I pose the question: These black men who were shot and killed by cops...would they have been if they were polite and respectful to the police? To be clear, I am in no way saying they deserved to be killed. But would it still have happened if they would have shown respect and cooperation to the police? I truly don't believe that any of these cops wanted to kill anyone. Justified or not; the cops thought they were in danger.

And once again, I go back to the posts I've been making regarding raising these kids in a better environment.

Wait!? Your avatar isn't you?

:crazy:

• Like 2

Jeffrey Dahmer was very charming to the people he ate. You cant judge a book by it's cover.

Jeffrey Dahmer was very charming to the people he ate. You cant judge a book by it's cover.

This might be the stupidest post yet.

Wait!? Your avatar isn't you?

:crazy:

Shhhh

Don't ruin The Postman's fantasy.

:rofl:

This might be the stupidest post yet.

Shhhh

Don't ruin The Postman's fantasYoury.

Your face looks worse than Dummer's face, GD!

Uh, Guard Dad's all hot and stuff.

Dang, I'm out of likes. :D

• Like 1

I ran across this video, and thought about how true it is, today, even though this video was made 2 years ago.

Edited by The Postman

I ran across this just today; it's from a black sheriff.

Good reading!

http://usherald.com/sheriff-clarke-obamas-set-whole-country-fire-race-politics/#

We have a winner! I was wondering when someone would wheel out this apologist. I thought it would be Foxmeister or mrshoward. You wouldn't happen to be Foxmeister would you? I figure if I'm TP, TBar and [insert name here], you might as well be Foxmeister.

We have a winner! I was wondering when someone would wheel out this apologist. I thought it would be Foxmeister or mrshoward. You wouldn't happen to be Foxmeister would you? I figure if I'm TP, TBar and [insert name here], you might as well be Foxmeister.

So here we have a sheriff who is a professional in law enforcement, who is also a black man, sharing some common sense about the issue.

And you discount him as an apologist? Do you realize just how bitter and ignorant you appear?

Most of us know you're not the original COWA. That guy was almost illiterate, and a former employee of pubby's said he was permabanned.

So here we have a sheriff who is a professional in law enforcement, who is also a black man, sharing some common sense about the issue.

And you discount him as an apologist? Do you realize just how bitter and ignorant you appear?

Most of us know you're not the original COWA. That guy was almost illiterate, and a former employee of pubby's said he was permabanned.

An Uncle Tom is always around, somewhere.

An Uncle Tom is always around, somewhere.

What qualifies you to call a black man an Uncle Tom?

What qualifies you to call a black man an Uncle Tom?

I qualify myself, due to seeing many documentries, and reading many history books, on the subject, G D!

Look GD, can I call you by your first name since you made it available? Wait, there is a rule about that so never mind. Can I just call you the "spokesperson for most of us"? Just know that I am not now or have I ever been [insert name here]. I am the one and only original COWA. :D

• Like 1

I have no idea if what you say is true but even it it was what difference would it possibly make what make believe name and avatar the man chooses ?

Another point of view from republican senator Tim Scott.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/07/13/politics/tim-scott-police-racial-profiling/

I don't think anyone is saying black men don't get more scrutiny from the police.

The point I've been trying to make is that the long-term solution to the issue is to work on the reasons that police think black men are more likely to commit a crime.

• Like 1

I have no idea if what you say is true but even it it was what difference would it possibly make what make believe name and avatar the man chooses ?

Because that would mean that the identity was taken over by someone. And that we know for fact that it's happened at least two other times (the Zooperson and Jughaid). Most importantly, it takes administrator privileges to do that.

I'll just leave that one for you to think about.

G D has plenty of room to complain about other people's credibility, CC, sense he represents his credibility, so obviously, with this picture. photo-thumb-13099.jpg?_r=1395027930

Edited by The Postman

I don't think anyone is saying black men don't get more scrutiny from the police.

The point I've been trying to make is that the long-term solution to the issue is to work on the reasons that police think black men are more likely to commit a crime.

Because it's so much easier to yell "racists!" than actually addressing the real issues and your point is to actually find a solution. Who wants that when the country can be more divisive, the media can get higher ratings and politicians can build their careers by fanning the wild fires rather than doing what's right.

• Like 4

Because that would mean that the identity was taken over by someone. And that we know for fact that it's happened at least two other times (the Zooperson and Jughaid). Most importantly, it takes administrator privileges to do that.

I'll just leave that one for you to think about.

And to what possible advantage would it be to take another person's name and avatar ?

Because it's so much easier to yell "racists!" than actually addressing the real issues and your point is to actually find a solution. Who wants that when the country can be more divisive, the media can get higher ratings and politicians can build their careers by fanning the wild fires rather than doing what's right.

These people are so blinded by their politics that they can't see how our government is intentionally causing civil unrest to divide us and keep us distracted while they screw us over.

And to what possible advantage would it be to take another person's name and avatar ?

1-So you can post your radical views without people knowing who you are

2-Controversy spurs board activity

Do you think blacks are more likely to commit a crime?

1-So you can post your radical views without people knowing who you are

Is that not the concept behind using fictitious names and avatars ?

"These people are so blinded by their politics that they can't see how our government is intentionally causing civil unrest to divide us and keep us distracted while they screw us over."

^^ Quoted .....

FOXNEWS.

"Let me tell you how screwed you are and who to blame television" ......

and I'm not blinded but I see the spin .....

• Like 1