Paulding.com
Sign in to follow this  
Veritas

Broken iPad screen

A few months ago I broke my iPad Air 2 screen, despite having a heavily padded cover on it. All of the places that I called--including Apple--told me that the Air 2 was too new (I got it in October), and that replacement screens were not yet available. I'm hoping that enough time has passed that I can get this taken care of for less than the cost of a new one. Any suggestions where to go or whom to call? Thanks.

Edited by Veritas

Is your iPad still under warranty? If so, I would go by the closest Apple store in Cobb (Cumberland Mall) to try to get it repaired.

Might want to phone first before you go all the way to Cumberland to see what they say.

Apple Store

1000 Cumberland Mall

Atlanta, GA 30339

(678) 402-0725

Store hours:

Monday - Saturday: 10:00A - 9:00P

Sunday: Noon - 6:00P

Edited by Brian

Thanks. I had spoken to the Apple Store in the Avenue shops, but I'll call the Cumberland store.

• Like 1

I see TV ads that Batteries Plus fix cell phones maybe they will fix an iPad, if they do it's gotta be cheaper than Apple.

There are several places that will repair your iPads/iPhones but if the devices are still under warranty then it will be voided. It is recommended to have them repaired through Apple-owned stores like the one at Cumberland.

Edited by Brian

There are several places that will repair your iPads/iPhones but if the devices are still under warranty then it will be voided. It is recommended to have them repaired through Apple-owned stores like the one at Cumberland.

YEP. Keyword = owned. Not an affiliate/agency that has the brand name on the store front. ie; Verizon

• Like 1

I know there is someone on E Paulding Dr that repairs phones..near the golf cart place

I know there is someone on E Paulding Dr that repairs phones..near the golf cart place

Thanks. I did call him, but he said that he no longer handles such repairs.