Paulding.com

Is there ever a good time for your A/C to go out?

My A/C went out last night and I figure I'll need to go to a cool pool to feel better after a long hot night!

I would appreciate if anyone can recommend a qualified, fair and dependable HVAC person... I replaced my coil a year ago and it's not blowing HOT, but feel like there may be a leak and the coolant is low......I shut it down in case it's a case of what I was advised may be a freeze blockage.....we'll see.

Any recommendations please?

Thank You

My A/C went out last night and I figure I'll need to go to a cool pool to feel better after a long hot night!

I would appreciate if anyone can recommend a qualified, fair and dependable HVAC person... I replaced my coil a year ago and it's not blowing HOT, but feel like there may be a leak and the coolant is low......I shut it down in case it's a case of what I was advised may be a freeze blockage.....we'll see.

Any recommendations please?

Thank You

Kirkland, they have been doing my service for years. They don't charge extra for after hours, or they used to not.

If you call them ask them. Chris 678 449 4862 or the office is 770 443 2504. Won't find anybody that will beat them. Good Luck

CoolRay! They do after hours calls and emergencies too. I believe you get a small discount for making the appointment online instead of calling.

I wouldn't recommend Ragsdale to my worst enemy! They had 3 chances with me and lost a $17,000 sale because of their rudeness, unprofessional techniques and attitude. They will never be welcome back on our property.

• Like 1

As always....thanks P.com family...!

Yep, with Sun Valley Beach closed.......those of us still around and remember... I found another one west of us..Pool was nice and cold and now I'm back to tackle the heat!

we use Pinnacle heating and air... located in hiram... infact I had to call daniel tonight for my aunt... he is coming out tomorrow....

they have replaced the AC unit here, and the furnace for heat....

very professional, and respectful of your out home. if they say they are coming out at a certain time, they keep thier word, or they call you and say the yare running 15 minutes late. but they are on the way...

They were also very good to my mama. when I referred her to them,...

Cool Air Mechanical. We are in Marietta and stand behind our work. AND if you are a Member of Costco, you get cash back. We offer great financing.We also handle any plumbing issues you may have. Check us out, give us a call and we will help you out!!! 770-266-5247 Tell them Liz sent you.

Whomever you decide to choose, may they treat you well.

Cool Air Mechanical. We are in Marietta and stand behind our work. AND if you are a Member of Costco, you get cash back. We offer great financing.We also handle any plumbing issues you may have. Check us out, give us a call and we will help you out!!! 770-266-5247 Tell them Liz sent you.

Whomever you decide to choose, may they treat you well.

oh my goodness how are you doing.... long time no see...

oh my goodness how are you doing.... long time no see...

Really good, LR! Thanks for asking!! Been busy with the Grands, we have a 7 month old little boy now. He's so adorable and is such a sweet boy. His 6 year old sister adores him, as do we!!! Hope life is good to you!

• Like 1