Paulding.com

Mass shooting kills 50 at Gay Nightclub...

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The only thing to stop a psycho with a gun, is someone else with a gun. Whether it's a policeman, security guard or armed private citizen. When will folks wake up and arm themselves? How many lives co

From "Why They Hate Us"   CNN) — The next time you hear of a terror attack -- no matter where it is, no matter what the circumstances -- you will likely think to yourself, "It's Muslims again." And

This is the time for people to come together and not a time for any show of division.

Little confused by this article and the way that people throw around the term "assault rifle". At the beginning it said that the gunman had an assault rife, but at the end of the article, it stated that he had two handguns. There is a big difference in a rifle and a handgun. So sorry that this happened.

The only thing to stop a psycho with a gun, is someone else with a gun. Whether it's a policeman, security guard or armed private citizen. When will folks wake up and arm themselves? How many lives could have been saved if ONE guy with a concealed weapons permit took charge and sent the attacker to an early dirt nap?

Now our president and his liberal politicians will scream for more gun control. We need more armed citizens, not fewer.

• Like 6

The only thing to stop a psycho with a gun, is someone else with a gun. Whether it's a policeman, security guard or armed private citizen. When will folks wake up and arm themselves? How many lives could have been saved if ONE guy with a concealed weapons permit took charge and sent the attacker to an early dirt nap?

Now our president and his liberal politicians will scream for more gun control. We need more armed citizens, not fewer.

Amen

From "Why They Hate Us"

CNN) — The next time you hear of a terror attack -- no matter where it is, no matter what the circumstances -- you will likely think to yourself, "It's Muslims again." And you will probably be right.

Hillary wants to abolish the Second Amendment? Think terrorist will still have guns?

• Like 6

Perhaps, the big question is knowing which of those private citizens is a "good guy" and which is a terrorist or as this incident seems to be leaning toward some predisposed mentally unstable private citizen that has been lured over the internet to some radical ideology or just happens to hate some other group of people.

It's interesting to note that the United States is the most armed society in the civilized world if being armed is the solution we should have by now become the most peaceful nation on the planet.

Edited by CitizenCain
  • Like 2

It's Ramadan, a time to fast, a time to kill.

What we know

•A gunman opened fire inside Pulse, a gay nightclub in Orlando, Fla., killing approximately 20 people and wounding 42 others, police said early Sunday.
•The gunman, who was carrying an assault-style rifle, handgun and possibly an explosive device, is dead after exchanging fire with officers at 5 a.m. He had taken hostages after trying to flee.

•The FBI is treating the shooting as an act of terrorism.

The suspect was identified as Omar Mateen, a 29-year-old U.S. citizen whose family is believed to be from Afghanistan. Federal officials are investigating Mateen's possible ties to radical terror organizations.

•Witnesses at the club described a chaotic scene.
•The mass shooting comes a day after Christina Grimmie, former contestant on “The Voice,” was shot and killed by a gunman outside an Orlando nightclub as she signed autographs for fans after a show. The gunman in that shooting committed suicide.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/orlando-fla-ap-gunman-wielding-000000701.html

Reports coming in now possible ties to ISIS.

Wondering when Obama is going to speak and skirt around the Muslim issue.

His father said he was enraged last week when he saw two men kissing. His religion teaches that gay folks should be killed just as it teaches that they must convert or kill the infidel. Which reason drove him into that club only he knew. Before anyone says that some Christians also have problems with the gay lifestyle just remember that they teach that they should be loved not killed. It is the perceived sin that they condemn. My prayers go out to the families of the victims. Obama will never speak out against the teaching of Islam.

Unfortunately we live in a country where a known terrorist sympathizer can be prevented from boarding a plane but cannot be stopped from legally buying an assault rifle, multiple magazines and hundreds of round of ammunition. And for half the country this sounds perfectly reasonable, so get use to it, this will not be the last time this happens.

Unfortunately we live in a country where a known terrorist sympathizer can be prevented from boarding a plane but cannot be stopped from legally buying an assault rifle, multiple magazines and hundreds of round of ammunition. And for half the country this sounds perfectly reasonable, so get use to it, this will not be the last time this happens.

So you think he wouldn't have bought an assault rifle, multiple magazines and hundreds of rounds of ammunition illegally? Bull!

• Like 1

ISIS murders gay people on a regular basis.

;)

I realize that. What I also realize is that many others hate gays........for being gay.

My choice is to wait for information that confirms a ISIS connection.

So you think he wouldn't have bought an assault rifle, multiple magazines and hundreds of rounds of ammunition illegally? Bull!

So let's just make it easy right ? Heroin is on the black market the addicts are going to get it anyway why not sell at the local Wallgreens ?

Edited by CitizenCain

I realize that. What I also realize is that many others hate gays........for being gay.

What to wait for? It's already been reported on the news he had ISIS ties

But that's ok. You defend the Muslim murderer.

• Like 1

Please tell us about this Democrat that defends radical Islamist terrorist.

ok....I'm a Democrat....and I had a Gay son....no way do I defend ANY RELIGION,RACE, NATIONALITY ...or anything else. That does something as horrendous as this...and I can't think of any other Democrat that would
  • Like 2

ok....I'm a Democrat....and I had a Gay son....no way do I defend ANY RELIGION,RACE, NATIONALITY ...or anything else. That does something as horrendous as this...and I can't think of any other Democrat that would

That was my point. Unfortunately, no matter how tragic the event there will always be those people that cannot resist making this a partisan issue.

How so? Heroin is an addict's choice. The 50+ innocent people just gunned down had no choice. No comparison.

And whose choice was it to buy an AR-15 with the intent on killing those people ?

* I'll give you a hint, a known terrorist sympathiser.

Edited by CitizenCain
  • Like 1

He was known to the FBI and had been investigated twice before.

;)