Paulding.com

ME AND HOWARD

No, it's not a remake of the movie 1980 "Melvin and Howard",
it's the story of my meeting HOWARD MAXWELL.
I have a theory, it goes something like this.
If you are in a position of power and authority, then you are expected to handle and deal with things as someone in a position and authority, not as Joe Smith citizen.
You cannot just say any stupid thing that comes into your head.
If you do, then you need to be fired.
Not so much for what you said, or for thinking that way, although that may be enough to get you fired, but because of the fact that you were soooo stupid and moronic, as to ACTUALLY SAY IT OUT LOUD.
Tonight I had a chance to speak with our local State Representative, Howard Maxwell, and I'm sad to say, that he lived down to all my expectations.
There were 3 things that Mr. Maxwell said OUT LOUD, that I wanted to ask him about.
I met Howard after a local town hall meeting and we exchanges viewpoints and some cross words.
I stopped Mr. Maxwell to ask him a few questions, he didn't like my questions, I didn't like his answers, he didn't like my replies and I'm pretty sure, he doesn't like me.
(ohhhh for shame, how will I ever live with Howard not liking me?)
I can say this about Howard Maxwell, not since high school have I had someone deliberately get so in my personal space, so as to try and intimidate me, as Mr. Maxwell did.
After he played his high school, get right up on you, card, I bet there wasn't a quarter of an inch of space between us.
But, I have to give Mr. Maxwell credit, when I told him to back up out of my personal space, like a good high school bully, he ignored me.
Nice to see that Howard Maxwell is still living in 10th grade.
Here are the 3 things I asked Howard Maxwell about.
1. His comment, on video, saying that if you moved to Paudling County and didn't like the way things were run here, then instead of doing what any other citizen in these United States are not only allowed to do but encouraged to do, which is to become active in your local city and county, including voting for change.
Howard Maxwell's response was, that the same road that brought you to Paulding County could take you right back out again.
So not being born and raised in Paulding County, like Howard Maxwell, I asked him if I could get one of those Platinum Citizenship cards like he has.
You know, that Platinum card that means that if you were born and raised here, then your vote, your opinions and your wants, mean more than the citizens that moved here.
Then, when Maxwell tells me to take the same road back out, I can show him that I can stay and try and effect change, I can vote & my vote will count and that perhaps, just perhaps, people that grew up in other counties or states, are just as equal citizens as Howard Maxwell is.
2. During the town hall meeting, a lady who has run the Paulding County Women's shelter was given time by Commissioner Crowe to speak.
This lady took both Commissioner Crowe and Howard Maxwell to task about their response to her and the lady volunteers approach to both men.
Commissioner Crowe was accused of not returning communication, which he readily admitted to, apologized for and said he would not do again in the future.
Apparently, Howard Maxwell, while in his office at the State Senate, was called upon by several of the ladies who had been at the legislature to speak on the problem of domestic violence, which any rational, sane and caring person, would agree is a major problem in any county and across the country.
However, when these ladies spoke to Howard Maxwell about support for their shelter, the only one in Paulding County, what was Howard Maxwell's response?
According to the lady running the shelter, it was, Howard Maxwell's only response was, and I quote the lady speaking, "You can't fix stupid."
Mr. Maxwell's excuse for this highly inappropriate reply?
I don't know what I was thinking. I don't know why I would have said that.
His reply to me when I questioned him on it?
I'm going over there right now and apologize.
Really Howard Maxwell?
Apologize?
My question, Why in the hell would you have ever said it in the first place?
These ladies don't need more apologies, they got enough of those from the men who refused to see them as people and as equals and battered them and then claimed then didn't know why they did what they did, why they acted that way, but they are now sorry for it.
Hmmmmmmm, leave out the physical abuse and it sounds a lot like how they were treated by out State Senator Howard Maxwell, in his freaking government office.
3. I asked Howard Maxwell how anyone could say that a man who was convicted of child molestation, could be said to be of "good character"?
Wasn't a CONVICTION for child molestation enough to say that maybe, just maybe, the man might not have the best of character?
This is the question that made Howard Maxwell decide to get all high school and invade my personal space.
Long story, and it would have really been a long story if I had allowed Maxwell to tell me all about the church pastor and the split in the church and the yadda yadda yadda.
But I don't give two rats behinds about Maxwell's church problems, hell, if they are Baptist, that's just business as usual.
Anyway, Howard Maxwell informed me that I didn't know anything about that case, that he KNEW the man was innocent.
When I asked, "So you're telling me that they convicted this man of child molestation, without any evidence, ZERO EVIDENCE?"
Mr. Maxwell replied, "That's right! That's what I am telling you!"
Two thoughts come to mind after my conversation with Howard Maxwell on this topic.
a) Unless Mr. Maxwell was with the CONVICTED child molester or the CONVICTED molester's victim, 24 hours a day 7 days a week for that kid's life until the arrest, then there is NO WAY, that Howard Maxwell knows anymore about that man's innocence than I do.
He may believe the convicted child molester is innocent, but Howard Maxwell don't KNOW sheeze about whether he is or isn't innocent.
B) According to Howard Maxwell, it is a hell of a lot easier to convict pedophiles than people thing it is.
You don't need a doctor's report, you don't even need ANY evidence.
I have to wonder, why aren't we just putting these scumbags away left and right, you don't need anything to arrest or convict them.
Per Howard Maxwell, you need ZERO evidence that a crime happened.
Back to the start of my post, I have to think we need to fire Howard Maxwell, not for the fact that he obviously thinks he has a Platinum Citizenship and if you don't like the way he runs things, then you can take the same road back that brung ya here,
Not for the fact that he makes light of domestic violence and those who experience it.
Not for the fact that he is unable to understand the difference between belief and knowing or even for the fact that he doesn't think that being a CONVICTED pedophile is a sign of bad character.
Although all these are reasons enough.
No, Howard Maxwell needs to be fired because, he is soooooo stupid, that he has actually said these things, on video and in public.
We cannot afford a moron like that running the snowcone stand, much less helping make our state laws.
I could care less who you vote for, I'm not endorsing any candidate.
I'm just saying, to quote good ole boy, Howard:
You can't fix stupid.

• Like 2
  • Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ya know, pubby... I won't defend Stradial's posts, they were over the top. I do like the guy though. But, yours was over the top too. I've said many times before; the tone of the board starts at th

Figures that you would think pedophilia is something to make a joke about or to somehow try and make it about politics. I really think you are one sick individual. Get some help.   Ohhhhh, just so

Pubby I have been following several threads on here lately because there have been some relative interesting issues brought up. I do believe some of them have gone off topic and became personal pissin

What, was Howard saying that Donald Trump was of high moral character? ... I am assuming that he's talking about Trump because Trump must have diddled at least one underage girl in his copious diddling. (Doesn't he own one of the teen beauty pageants?)

pubby

What, was Howard saying that Donald Trump was of high moral character? ... I am assuming that he's talking about Trump because Trump must have diddled at least one underage girl in his copious diddling. (Doesn't he own one of the teen beauty pageants?)

pubby

Figures that you would think pedophilia is something to make a joke about or to somehow try and make it about politics.

I really think you are one sick individual.

Get some help.

Ohhhhh, just so you know, child molestation is not a freaking joke.

Not to those who experienced it, not to the loved one's of the victim and not to anyone that has any decency and morality in them.

Final Note: This ladies and gentlemen is what I am referring to. The fact that pubby actually wrote the above post is why he is not smart enough to have power and authority.

• Like 6

Are you accusing Howard Maxwell of pedophilia? The last pedophile I heard of was the former Republican Speaker of the House Dennis Hastert.

Bottom line I would reject the notion that you implied, that Howard Maxwell was a pedophile and I have not heard of him being a character witness for Denny Hastert ... so all I can assume is that you're (typically) blowing crap out your backwash orifice ... 'cause I don't know what you're talking about.

pubby

Pubby I have been following several threads on here lately because there have been some relative interesting issues brought up. I do believe some of them have gone off topic and became personal pissing contest, IMO. Having laid this foundation you have been about as professional as a Forsyth Street bootleg t-shirt vendor. Your attacks on GD and Stradial are really middle schoolish and unprofessional considering your position at Pcom. Have they attack you ,yep so have others. It is usually in jest or in response to a really nasty post by you. Get over it they are not in the position at Pcom that you are. You have turned this site into your personal conservative bashing blog not a community forum. You and I are on very opposite ends politically but that does not mean occasionally there is not common ground. The right is not always wrong and capitalism is not always bad. I will contend on environmental issues and "basic human rights" the left is not always wrong. You have been posting some really off the wall comments lately. Perhaps it is time to step back and think before you post. By the way I think I would avoid personal contact with Stradial for a time. He seems a bit upset with you and he did not call Mr. Maxwell a pedophile I read the post carefully.

• Like 6

Pubby I have been following several threads on here lately because there have been some relative interesting issues brought up. I do believe some of them have gone off topic and became personal pissing contest, IMO. Having laid this foundation you have been about as professional as a Forsyth Street bootleg t-shirt vendor. Your attacks on GD and Stradial are really middle schoolish and unprofessional considering your position at Pcom. Have they attack you ,yep so have others. It is usually in jest or in response to a really nasty post by you. Get over it they are not in the position at Pcom that you are. You have turned this site into your personal conservative bashing blog not a community forum. You and I are on very opposite ends politically but that does not mean occasionally there is not common ground. The right is not always wrong and capitalism is not always bad. I will contend on environmental issues and "basic human rights" the left is not always wrong. You have been posting some really off the wall comments lately. Perhaps it is time to step back and think before you post. By the way I think I would avoid personal contact with Stradial for a time. He seems a bit upset with you and he did not call Mr. Maxwell a pedophile I read the post carefully.

Agreed. By making up stuff, I think Pubby baited stradial hoping for such a response.

My reply to pubby's insane post was deleted, yet pubby's outrageous lost remains.

I think anyone with two active brain cells can see what Pubby's agenda is and what kind of person he is.

I did what I did to show how strongly I resent Pubby not just twisting something I said, but completely making up something to fit his agenda.

This is the same thing he did when he accused me of being a racist and homophobe.

• Like 2

pubby

Pubby have you ever sat down and thought about what Bill Clinton has DONE?

I will be glad when May 25th arrives.... :p

My problem with Howard Maxwell has nothing to do with backing another candidate.

I personally have no other candidate, nor am I sure who I personally intend to vote for.

It has everything to do with the kind of person Howard Maxwell is.

Thank you.

I never even came close to calling Maxwell anything like a pedophile.

Pubby have you ever sat down and thought about what Bill Clinton has DONE?

Actually, Greatma, I knew one or two of the so-called 'Bimbo's'. As far as Bill Clinton ... he is a talented politician with a notable weakness and appetite for strange. I'm not a great fan of his character. That said, many, many men have that particular flaw and it comes in part - probably in large part - because of the enhanced opportunity that folks that lead a very public life lead. Hell, Eisenhower had lovers in WWII; Roosevelt had lovers ... Kennedy had lovers ... can't say about Lyndon but it is possible Dick Nixon had lovers of the male kind (an awfully queer looking photo of he and Bebe Rebozo on a yacht comes mind). Ron Reagan was a movie star and had multiple wives so while I'm sure he settled down by the time he was president, I don't think he was always without sin. Statistics would suggest that a significant percentage of men have been unfaithful to their spouses (and wives to their husbands.)

I am just of the judgment that is not a disqualification for public office ... rather it is a hazard of public roles.

My reference to Donald Trump is not aimed at my own sensibilities ... rather it is aimed at those who do assess that quality (or lack thereof) at a higher level than I.

So yes, I know what he's done. To me that is not the disqualification of Trump ... My objections to his holding the highest office in the land are different. As Barak Obama says, it is not cool to be clueless and when it comes to statecraft, Trump is clueless. Still the major objection is that I think he is a con man who doesn't care a whit about employees and guests of Trump properties throughout the world ... because you don't run for president, say the things he has and not expect some wacko to try and blow up a building you with your (Trump's) name on it.

If I were an insurance company with a policy on those buildings, I'd be writing in an exception to terror in every policy for every building with his name on it because his words are making them a target as we speak.

The sad part is that he has to know this ... and if he doesn't, he's waaaay to stupid to be president. If he does know this, it raises in my mind the idea that he's going to use that to cover insurance fraud as he uses the sympathy a blast would have to try and win the election. (A Trump building/property will be struck if, in September or October, it looks like he is going to lose and he feels that raised fears from a terror attack will help him win.)

But yes, I know what Clinton did primarily in Arkansas ... which is more than what the nation knows of what happened in DC. He's a dog.

pubby

Are you accusing Howard Maxwell of pedophilia? The last pedophile I heard of was the former Republican Speaker of the House Dennis Hastert.

Bottom line I would reject the notion that you implied, that Howard Maxwell was a pedophile and I have not heard of him being a character witness for Denny Hastert ... so all I can assume is that you're (typically) blowing crap out your backwash orifice ... 'cause I don't know what you're talking about.

pubby

Did you so quickly forget the post you made just before this one?

pubby

Do you go out of your way to be a hypocrite, or does it just come naturally to you?

Same question about you being nasty and hateful?

Actually, Greatma, I knew one or two of the so-called 'Bimbo's'. As far as Bill Clinton ... he is a talented politician with a notable weakness and appetite for strange. I'm not a great fan of his character. That said, many, many men have that particular flaw and it comes in part - probably in large part - because of the enhanced opportunity that folks that lead a very public life lead. Hell, Eisenhower had lovers in WWII; Roosevelt had lovers ... Kennedy had lovers ... can't say about Lyndon but it is possible Dick Nixon had lovers of the male kind (an awfully queer looking photo of he and Bebe Rebozo on a yacht comes mind). Ron Reagan was a movie star and had multiple wives so while I'm sure he settled down by the time he was president, I don't think he was always without sin. Statistics would suggest that a significant percentage of men have been unfaithful to their spouses (and wives to their husbands.)

I am just of the judgment that is not a disqualification for public office ... rather it is a hazard of public roles.

My reference to Donald Trump is not aimed at my own sensibilities ... rather it is aimed at those who do assess that quality (or lack thereof) at a higher level than I.

So yes, I know what he's done. To me that is not the disqualification of Trump ... My objections to his holding the highest office in the land are different. As Barak Obama says, it is not cool to be clueless and when it comes to statecraft, Trump is clueless. Still the major objection is that I think he is a con man who doesn't care a whit about employees and guests of Trump properties throughout the world ... because you don't run for president, say the things he has and not expect some wacko to try and blow up a building you with your (Trump's) name on it.

If I were an insurance company with a policy on those buildings, I'd be writing in an exception to terror in every policy for every building with his name on it because his words are making them a target as we speak.

The sad part is that he has to know this ... and if he doesn't, he's waaaay to stupid to be president. If he does know this, it raises in my mind the idea that he's going to use that to cover insurance fraud as he uses the sympathy a blast would have to try and win the election. (A Trump building/property will be struck if, in September or October, it looks like he is going to lose and he feels that raised fears from a terror attack will help him win.)

But yes, I know what Clinton did primarily in Arkansas ... which is more than what the nation knows of what happened in DC. He's a dog.

pubby

Please seek professional help.

Perhaps they can explain that child molestation is not a joke.

pubby

• Eileen Wellstone, 19-year-old English woman who said Clinton sexually assaulted her after she met him at a pub near the Oxford where the future President was a student in 1969. A retired State Department employee, who asked not to be identified, confirmed that he spoke with the family of the girl and filed a report with his superiors. Clinton admitted having sex with the girl, but claimed it was consensual. The victim's family declined to pursue the case;
  • In 1972, a 22-year-old woman told campus police at Yale University that she was sexually assaulted by Clinton, a law student at the college. No charges were filed, but retired campus policemen contacted by Capitol Hill Blue confirmed the incident. The woman, tracked down by Capitol Hill Blue last week, confirmed the incident, but declined to discuss it further and would not give permission to use her name;
  • In 1974, a female student at the University of Arkansas complained that then-law school instructor Bill Clinton tried to prevent her from leaving his office during a conference. She said he groped her and forced his hand inside her blouse. She complained to her faculty advisor who confronted Clinton, but Clinton claimed the student ''came on'' to him. The student left the school shortly after the incident. Reached at her home in Texas, the former student confirmed the incident, but declined to go on the record with her account. Several former students at the University have confirmed the incident in confidential interviews and said there were other reports of Clinton attempting to force himself on female students;
  • Broaddrick, a volunteer in Clinton's gubernatorial campaign, said he raped her in 1978. Mrs. Broaddrick suffered a bruised and torn lip, which she said she suffered when Clinton bit her during the rape;
  • From 1978-1980, during Clinton's first term as governor of Arkansas, state troopers assigned to protect the governor were aware of at least seven complaints from women who said Clinton forced, or attempted to force, himself on them sexually. One retired state trooper said in an interview that the common joke among those assigned to protect Clinton was "who's next?". One former state trooper said other troopers would often escort women to the governor's hotel room after political events, often more than one an evening;
  • Carolyn Moffet, a legal secretary in Little Rock in 1979, said she met then-governor Clinton at a political fundraiser and shortly thereafter received an invitation to meet the governor in his hotel room. "I was escorted there by a state trooper. When I went in, he was sitting on a couch, wearing only an undershirt. He pointed at his penis and told me to suck it. I told him I didn't even do that for my boyfriend and he got mad, grabbed my head and shoved it into his lap. I pulled away from him and ran out of the room."
  • Elizabeth Ward, the Miss Arkansas who won the Miss America crown in 1982, told friends she was forced by Clinton to have sex with him shortly after she won her state crown. Last year, Ward, who is now married with the last name of Gracen (from her first marriage), told an interviewer she did have sex with Clinton but said it was consensual. Close friends of Ward, however, say she still maintains privately that Clinton forced himself on her.
  • Paula Corbin, an Arkansas state worker, filed a sexual harassment case against Clinton after an encounter in a Little Rock hotel room where the then-governor exposed himself and demanded oral sex. Clinton settled the case with Jones recently with an $850,000 cash payment.
  • Sandra Allen James, a former Washington, DC, political fundraiser says Presidential candidate-to-be Clinton invited her to his hotel room during a political trip to the nation's capital in 1991, pinned her against the wall and stuck his hand up her dress. She says she screamed loud enough for the Arkansas State Trooper stationed outside the hotel suite to bang on the door and ask if everything was all right, at which point Clinton released her and she fled the room. When she reported the incident to her boss, he advised her to keep her mouth shut if she wanted to keep working. Miss James has since married and left Washington. Reached at her home last week, the former Miss James said she later learned that other women suffered the same fate at Clinton's hands when he was in Washington during his Presidential run.
  • Christy Zercher, a flight attendant on Clinton's leased campaign plane in 1992, says Presidential candidate Clinton exposed himself to her, grabbed her breasts and made explicit remarks about oral sex. A video shot on board the plane by ABC News shows an obviously inebriated Clinton with his hand between another young flight attendant's legs. Zercher said later in an interview that White House attorney Bruce Lindsey tried to pressure her into not going public about the assault.
  • Kathleen Willey, a White House volunteer, reported that Clinton grabbed her, fondled her breast and pressed her hand against his genitals during an Oval Office meeting in November, 1993. Willey, who told her story in a 60 Minutes interview, became a target of a White House-directed smear campaign after she went public.

- Capitol Hill Blue

• Eileen Wellstone, 19-year-old English woman who said Clinton sexually assaulted her after she met him at a pub near the Oxford where the future President was a student in 1969. A retired State Department employee, who asked not to be identified, confirmed that he spoke with the family of the girl and filed a report with his superiors. Clinton admitted having sex with the girl, but claimed it was consensual. The victim's family declined to pursue the case;
  • In 1972, a 22-year-old woman told campus police at Yale University that she was sexually assaulted by Clinton, a law student at the college. No charges were filed, but retired campus policemen contacted by Capitol Hill Blue confirmed the incident. The woman, tracked down by Capitol Hill Blue last week, confirmed the incident, but declined to discuss it further and would not give permission to use her name;
  • In 1974, a female student at the University of Arkansas complained that then-law school instructor Bill Clinton tried to prevent her from leaving his office during a conference. She said he groped her and forced his hand inside her blouse. She complained to her faculty advisor who confronted Clinton, but Clinton claimed the student ''came on'' to him. The student left the school shortly after the incident. Reached at her home in Texas, the former student confirmed the incident, but declined to go on the record with her account. Several former students at the University have confirmed the incident in confidential interviews and said there were other reports of Clinton attempting to force himself on female students;
  • Broaddrick, a volunteer in Clinton's gubernatorial campaign, said he raped her in 1978. Mrs. Broaddrick suffered a bruised and torn lip, which she said she suffered when Clinton bit her during the rape;
  • From 1978-1980, during Clinton's first term as governor of Arkansas, state troopers assigned to protect the governor were aware of at least seven complaints from women who said Clinton forced, or attempted to force, himself on them sexually. One retired state trooper said in an interview that the common joke among those assigned to protect Clinton was "who's next?". One former state trooper said other troopers would often escort women to the governor's hotel room after political events, often more than one an evening;
  • Carolyn Moffet, a legal secretary in Little Rock in 1979, said she met then-governor Clinton at a political fundraiser and shortly thereafter received an invitation to meet the governor in his hotel room. "I was escorted there by a state trooper. When I went in, he was sitting on a couch, wearing only an undershirt. He pointed at his penis and told me to suck it. I told him I didn't even do that for my boyfriend and he got mad, grabbed my head and shoved it into his lap. I pulled away from him and ran out of the room."
  • Elizabeth Ward, the Miss Arkansas who won the Miss America crown in 1982, told friends she was forced by Clinton to have sex with him shortly after she won her state crown. Last year, Ward, who is now married with the last name of Gracen (from her first marriage), told an interviewer she did have sex with Clinton but said it was consensual. Close friends of Ward, however, say she still maintains privately that Clinton forced himself on her.
  • Paula Corbin, an Arkansas state worker, filed a sexual harassment case against Clinton after an encounter in a Little Rock hotel room where the then-governor exposed himself and demanded oral sex. Clinton settled the case with Jones recently with an $850,000 cash payment.
  • Sandra Allen James, a former Washington, DC, political fundraiser says Presidential candidate-to-be Clinton invited her to his hotel room during a political trip to the nation's capital in 1991, pinned her against the wall and stuck his hand up her dress. She says she screamed loud enough for the Arkansas State Trooper stationed outside the hotel suite to bang on the door and ask if everything was all right, at which point Clinton released her and she fled the room. When she reported the incident to her boss, he advised her to keep her mouth shut if she wanted to keep working. Miss James has since married and left Washington. Reached at her home last week, the former Miss James said she later learned that other women suffered the same fate at Clinton's hands when he was in Washington during his Presidential run.
  • Christy Zercher, a flight attendant on Clinton's leased campaign plane in 1992, says Presidential candidate Clinton exposed himself to her, grabbed her breasts and made explicit remarks about oral sex. A video shot on board the plane by ABC News shows an obviously inebriated Clinton with his hand between another young flight attendant's legs. Zercher said later in an interview that White House attorney Bruce Lindsey tried to pressure her into not going public about the assault.
  • Kathleen Willey, a White House volunteer, reported that Clinton grabbed her, fondled her breast and pressed her hand against his genitals during an Oval Office meeting in November, 1993. Willey, who told her story in a 60 Minutes interview, became a target of a White House-directed smear campaign after she went public.

- Capitol Hill Blue

Silly girl, it's OK for a Democrat to do such things.

• Like 3

mrshoward:

Don't vote for him ... oh wait, he is not running for anything ... dang. Okay.

pubby

PS: Ever watched Mad Men? It was the male dominated culture that folks my age grew up in. It was premised on while male dominance over women and over race. Ever wonder why the GOP talks about taking "merica back and making it 'great again.' Wonder why the GOP has since the 1980s dominated the votes from the 35+ white male demographic?

The only reason Bill Clinton got elected is because enough of the white male 35+ age group voted for him because of the 40 percent neanderthal attitudes he exuded toward women.

Frankly, I'm not a fan of Bill's ... largely because of his dog-like behaviors. I'm on board more from a policy standpoint which has nothing - absolutely nothing - to do with who he is romping with or how.

It is that from a policy point of view, he is vastly superior to the 100 per neanderthal republicans.

pubby

Now pubby's playing the race card AND the gender card.

Guess he had to up the ante. The DNC probably read how badly their Socialist propaganda was taking a beating here and told him to use "Operation Racists and Misogynists".

• Like 2

Now pubby's playing the race card AND the gender card.

Guess he had to up the ante. The DNC probably read how badly their Socialist propaganda was taking a beating here and told him to use "Operation Racists and Misogynists".

Just so we all know the rules of the game discussing race or gender is off the table. Are there any other subjects that you are uncomfortable with and want to put off limits ?

I think people who like to be controlled by other people has no opinion, of their own, worth anything to themselves, and certainly not to a man like Pubby!

Ignorant people need other people to control them, because they know not what to do, or how to act, otherwise.

I say that out LOUD, even though stadial will disagree, and think I am stupid.

"You cannot just say any stupid thing that comes into your head.

If you do, then you need to be fired.
Not so much for what you said, or for thinking that way, although that may be enough to get you fired, but because of the fact that you were soooo stupid and moronic, as to ACTUALLY SAY IT OUT LOUD." - stradial
Edited by The Postman

Just so we all know the rules of the game discussing race or gender is off the table. Are there any other subjects that you are uncomfortable with and want to put off limits ?

No one said those topics are off the table.

It's just rather disgusting to see pubby continue to call people racists without justification. All he's doing is keeping the issue stirred up, which helps no one.

Dr. King dreamed of a color blind society where we judged men not by the color of their skin but by the content of their character. Pubby's character needs some work.

Back to Maxwell: Just got a call from some lady the caller id said howard maxwell the

numbeer if you want to tell him how you feel about him was 770-386 5421.

I told the lady I have already voted against him and would never vote for the ah even

if he paid me.

Remember he is part of the austin good old boys and tried to pass a law for them

under the table, but got caught and stopped. See pdf attached.maxwell.pdf

• Like 1

It's just rather disgusting to see pubby continue to call people racists without justification. All he's doing is keeping the issue stirred up, which helps no one.

Dr. King dreamed of a color blind society where we judged men not by the color of their skin but by the content of their character. Pubby's character needs some work.

It's takes a lot to disgust you, G D! Look at your avatar. If you don't find that picture, with the man poking his lip out, disgusting then you are well behaved in your reaction to disgusting things.

I don't call people racist without justification. I would suggest that you're stretching what I've said to say that I called you a racist.

I think you are, as they say, putting words in my mouth or as Shakespeare might observe ...

The lady doth protest too much, methinks.

pubby

Sadly this place has been reduced to sour grapes and fighting over scraps. Sort of like Detroit. Or America if the Democrats have their way. Make America Great Again #trump2016

I take exception to Trumps slogan, about him making America great again, America always has been, and always will be great.

You can buy the glorification of Trump but I will not.

I don't call people racist without justification. I would suggest that you're stretching what I've said to say that I called you a racist.

I think you are, as they say, putting words in my mouth or as Shakespeare might observe ...

pubby

You are so full of crap.

:rolleyes:

• Like 3

pubby

I guess you're gong to tell us you don't lie next.

• Like 1

I was reading on another "local" social media site today that Kirsten Liberty has accepted $37,000 in campaign contributions from the American Federation of Children.

The AFC is a activist group for home-schoolers.

Just what Paulding County needs, right? A bought and paid for state legislator who is against public schools.

Glassdogs

Posted Yesterday, 08:14 PM

I was reading on another "local" social media site today that Kirsten Liberty has accepted $37,000 in campaign contributions from the American Federation of Children.

The AFC is a activist group for home-schoolers.

Just what Paulding County needs, right? A bought and paid for state legislator who is against public schools.

Glassdogs,

As a conservative, why do you have such a problem with home schooling?

My kids went to private school as long as I could afford it.

I wish I could have done the same for my grandson or at least home schooled him.

I've considered homeschooling this second one.

Oh me, oh my. AFC is about school choice. I say good for Liberty, Maxwell has spent way more than that from Liquor and Gambling contributions.

So do you want someone that supports school choice or wants to bring in peri mutuel betting to the state.

You really need to check out Howard's campaign contributions. Wayyyyyyyyyyyy more than $37,000, like a couple hundred thousand! Howard collects that in two days.

http://media.ethics.ga.gov/search/campaign/Campaign_Namesearchresults.aspx?CommitteeName=&LastName=Maxwell&FirstName=Howard&Method=0

• Like 1