Paulding.com

Got my first negative political flyer today in the mail.

The part of it that really ticks me off is that these sleazeballs that use the negative ads/flyers are too chicken to put their name on the flyers. if you are going to throw mud at your opponent rather than tell the voters what *YOU* are going to do, then at least have the guts to claim your words.

Only thing on the flyer is an address on the bottom left corner that is one shade lighter than the color around it to make it dang near invisible. (Guess that keeps it "legal" )

It reads:

716 Graham Rd

Dallas, Ga 30132

A quick Google search of the campaign funding reports finds this:

http://media.ethics.ga.gov/search/Campaign/Campaign_ByContributionsearchresults.aspx?Contributor=xwe&Zip=&City=&ContTypeID=0&PAC=&Employer=&Occupation=&From=&To=&Cash=&InK=&Filer=&Candidate=&Committee=

Comm. To Elect Howard Maxwell
716 Graham Rd.
Dallas , GA 30132

Hey Howard - at least Kerstin is talking about the issues, not you.

PS: Thanks for letting me know about her Facebook page, I just liked it so I can keep track of it.

• Like 4
  • Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Stoner medical oil? I've never heard of that. Medicinal cannabis oil is legal for certain ailments but it's not legal to buy or sell in Ga. Which obviously makes perfect sense. So basically, if a moth

I'm confused, is Boss Hog....I mean Howard Maxwell against medical cannabis oil? If so, what is his reasoning or does he even have reasons. Are they based on ignorance and fear? Is he really for ha

I do know her firsthand....actually sat on Paulding County School Board with her....Kathy West is the name. I know what i'm talking about.   Mr. Randy Cone, You did pull some immature, bully tactic

Posted Images

No. She is a homeowner just like you who found out what it is like to fight for it.

I was pointing out Maxwell's history with Virginia. I know Kirsten, and wish her well.

Howard has been a disappointment to me for years. He rubber stamps what the Leadership requests and like Richardson, has never done much of anything for the citizens of Paulding county..

• Like 3

I was pointing out Maxwell's history with Virginia. I know Kirsten, and wish her well.

Howard has been a disappointment to me for years. He rubber stamps what the Leadership requests and like Richardson, has never done much of anything for the citizens of Paulding county..

Thanks for explaining. I like her too.

I thought the flyer simply stated the facts and something I did not know about that candidate. After a trip to Denver last summer I do not wish to see stoner-cafes everywhere and that is where that issue will take us.

• Like 1

He tried to do something TO paulding county. Remember this from the new era paper. Luckily he got

caught and stopped. He also voted in a big tax increase. He needs to go. I am voting for Kerstin.

maxwell.pdf

Edited by radiohead

I thought the flyer simply stated the facts and something I did not know about that candidate. After a trip to Denver last summer I do not wish to see stoner-cafes everywhere and that is where that issue will take us.

She is in favor of Medical only. This is her position in case anyone is interested in the truth. I copied and pasted from FB.

Just because she's running on the GOP ticket doesn't mean she's not a tree-hugging liberal.

She is not another Trump. I know her. LOL

• Like 2

I didn't move it radiohead

It is local news and we have a forum for that.

BTW: the flyer shows that Ms. Liberty does have a libertarian streak and the flyer copies social media posts that suggest she is intrigued by the profit motive associated with distribution of weed for recreation. I suppose one might, for instance, remain faithful to their wife but be intrigued by the buxom blonde who moved in next door. So, saying it is evidence of her position can only be inferred based on her ideology.

pubby

PS: Mods ... the tradition has been local politics is in an open forum like local news. If it is in the cafe and it belongs in news, you can move to the local news forum. Regardless of where it is, If it gets out of hand and needs to be moved, send it to Paulding place ... it ought not be moved in those circumstances to the national political forum. I will move it back to local news.

I'm confused, is Boss Hog....I mean Howard Maxwell against medical cannabis oil?

If so, what is his reasoning or does he even have reasons.

Are they based on ignorance and fear?

Is he really for having children suffer when they do not have to?

I'm a don't make pot legal guy.

I'm pretty strong on that point.

But only a moron or someone that is so ignorant that they really should not be allowed to drive, much less vote, would be against a chemical that could ease the suffering of so many, without all the negative effects that many of our medicines have.

• Like 7

It seems that Howard Maxwell has got into mud slinging in order to discredit his oppoment. Folks don't fall for that smoke screen ask Howard why he raised the Gasoline tax for Georgians. Better yet ask why most of his contributions come from Super PAC's

Shame on you Howard, lets see a flyer stating why you raised our gas taxes to among the highest of ANY STATE IN THE UNITED STATES!!!!!

https://www.facebook.com/kerstinliberty4ga/videos/1081020241972246/

• Like 2

it's kinda hard to determine we got it from Howard since the Coward wouldn't put his name on it... just his address in the corner in a font that was small and barely a different color than the background.

Typical GOB GOP politics in Paulding County.

Wonder why Howard got a $2500 check from the Speaker of the House? Is it so he will continue to do the bidding of the establishment instead of what's best for Paulding County?

Wonder why he felt it necessary to confront a County Commissioner about the commercialization of the airport? Howard, have you been listening to the voters? You know that commissioner ran on an anti-commercialization plan, right? You know that's why he won and won big, right?

Seriously, Howard should have retired long ago, we need new blood at the Capital.

• Like 2

Seriously, Howard should have retired long ago, we need new blood at the Capitol.

Preferably blood that doesn't have concentrations of THC in it.

You may not like Howard or his record. I understand that.

But to support a tree-hugging liberal running on the GOP ticket just shows (again) how easily you CAVE'rs are misled by false campaign information.

• Like 1

But to support a tree-hugging liberal running on the GOP ticket just shows (again) how easily you CAVE'rs are misled by false campaign information.

Please tell me why you think she is a Liberal. Give me a list please. Before you make that list you might want to check Howard's voting record.

• Like 5

Soooooo what your saying is you don't know Kirsten AT ALL.

• Like 3

I personally know people with debilitating medical conditions
who could use this to mitigate suffering and pain... his stance
is ignorant, cruel, and outdated.

VOTE LIBERTY ! ! !

(this Lady is a class act, she listens to voters concerns, and she is not beholden to special interest.)

:good:

sermon.gif

• Like 3

Today's flyer was from Tom Graves. It actually had his name on it and talked about himself.

Nice change from yesterday's flyer. I need to check up on some of his claims, but hey, I like the positive tone at least.

• Like 1

Oh come on, it would be funny to see what kind of laws a bunch of doped up politicians could think up. A lot better than the one's they do now.. lol...

Edited by Rose Luxemburg

Oh come on, it would be funny to see what kind of laws a bunch of doped up politicians could think up. A lot better than the one's they do now.. lol...

Ok, you don't know her either.

Why don't you and Glassdogs get back to us when you have actually spoken with her, and have actually listened to her.

See that's what's really cool about local elections, you can actually talk to (well some) of the candidates. Now isn't that the coolest thing?

Edited by gog8tors

I never get local political flyers.

I consider that a good thing.

I have to wonder, if you support Howard Maxwell, how do you justify something as stupid and mean and nasty as his flyer on trying to associate medicinal cannabis oil with making pot smoking legal.

I'm serious, how do you justify using thousands of people in pain and misery as tools for your own personal advancement and ambitions?

How??

Do you lie to yourself and say, ohhhh, that wasn't Howie, it was someone else sending it out without Howie's knowledge?

Do you say, screw those sick people, we can't let anyone but Good Ole Howie win?

How do you justify it?

Wanna bet that NO ONE replies with an actual answer?

You know why?

BECAUSE THERE IS NO JUSTIFICATION FOR SUCH AN IMMORAL AND HEINOUS ACT!

Just like people who try and justify what Brett.....never mind.

Edited by stradial
  • Like 2

Ok, you don't know her either.

Why don't you and Glassdogs get back to us when you have actually spoken with her, and have actually listened to her.

See that's what's really cool about local elections, you can actually talk to (well some) of the candidates. Now isn't that the coolest thing?

I don't care for up tight, rigid, GOP lawmakers. I'd like to see some of them get high and loosen up, lol...

I don't care for up tight, rigid, GOP lawmakers. I'd like to see some of them get high and loosen up, lol...

So you are for making pot smoking legal?

If so, then you must be against Boss Hog....I mean Howard Maxwell.

Also, not a trick question, but weren't you, at least at one time, a part of the local Republican party?

Doesn't matter to me, one way or the other, but for some reason that was stuck in my head.

So you are for making pot smoking legal?

If so, then you must be against Boss Hog....I mean Howard Maxwell.

Also, not a trick question, but weren't you, at least at one time, a part of the local Republican party?

Doesn't matter to me, one way or the other, but for some reason that was stuck in my head.

I have been a member of the Libertarian and Democrat parties. I am fiscally conservative and socially liberal.. I have been to a few Republican party meetings when there was a speaker of interest. I support the legalization of pot, oil, etc. but the issue is not of importance to me in the grand scheme of things. Its not in the top 10...

• Like 1

I have been a member of the Libertarian and Democrat parties. I am fiscally conservative and socially liberal.. I have been to a few Republican party meetings when there was a speaker of interest. I support the legalization of pot, oil, etc. but the issue is not of importance to me in the grand scheme of things. Its not in the top 10...

Thanks.

For some reason, I had you down as being a big member of the local Republican party, no offence intended.

I wasn't aware that you were a wacko, pot smoking, Dorito munching, liberal.

After all, some of my best friends are wacko, pot smoking, Dorito munching, liberals.

(just kidding....at least 99% kidding)

Thanks.

For some reason, I had you down as being a big member of the local Republican party, no offence intended.

I wasn't aware that you were a wacko, pot smoking, Dorito munching, liberal.

After all, some of my best friends are wacko, pot smoking, Dorito munching, liberals.

(just kidding....at least 99% kidding)

I'm a live and let live kinda liberal.. You should be able to do whatever the hell you want up to the point it infringes on someone else's rights. I have never smoked pot and hate doritos. But I fully support your right to smoke pot and eat large quantities of doritos, just don't pass laws forcing me to smoke it or eat doritos, lol...

• Like 2

I'm a live and let live kinda liberal.. You should be able to do whatever the hell you want up to the point it infringes on someone else's rights. I have never smoked pot and hate doritos. But I fully support your right to smoke pot and eat large quantities of doritos, just don't pass laws forcing me to smoke it or eat doritos, lol...

Uhhhhhh huhhhhh.

:)