Paulding.com

Have they?

I know I didn't set any invisible.

I suspect you are checking recent topics and haven't turned the forum on.

Is that possible?

BTW: I've not seen your posts get mentioned to mods either.

pubby

PS: It is possible - I know because I've done it - that I write something and think I post it only to discover I didn't complete the process and closed the browser or shut down the computer too soon.

Yes. The topics were political and were moved to the Political Forum.

Floyd

I will accept that as an explanation. I never go to the other forums. I do not recall the posts being overly political, no more so than any of the others on here, but at least you responded. The one I started today was about Cruz but I see that much more as current events that just happens to be involving a political candidate. By the way Floyd I need a trim this Friday I am going to the church social in Siler City.

• Like 2

The topic that was moved wasn't a news story. It was a political post about the whole of conservatism and the Republican Party. We made the decision to move it. The complaints about the moderation are just not true. The thread is still there and can be read.

This one is closed. We don't discuss moderation on the board. If someone wants to talk about this, PM me and we can do so off line.

Floyd.

Edited by Floyd