Paulding.com
Sign in to follow this  
Kim Cobb

Local candidate debate

I want to invite all Paulding.com to come join me for the debate tomorrow night, Wednesday, April 27, 2016 from 7:00 to 9:00 at Chattahoochee Tech Paulding campus.

Please come hear from candidates, get information, and GO VOTE!!! :good: :good: :good:

I would be honored to continue serving you on the elected school board and would appreciate your vote to do so.

I give this public service position much of my personal time because our students, employees, and citizens are worth standing up for!!!

• Like 3

Hoping to see you all tonight at 7:00 ! Although, If you cannot make it, please feel free to email, text, or call with any questions.

Hoping to see you all tonight at 7:00 ! Although, If you cannot make it, please feel free to email, text, or call with any questions.

I will be there to support you. :)

• Like 1

We would have been there, if we had remembered............................. Dangit, and we wanted to be there!!!!!! Getting old, is getting to be pretty interesting!!!! :rofl: :crazy:

• Like 1

We would have been there, if we had remembered............................. Dangit, and we wanted to be there!!!!!! Getting old, is getting to be pretty interesting!!!! :rofl: :crazy:

IKR?? :rofl:

• Like 2

I am with you! That's why I have to tell my smart phone to beep and remind me!!! lol

I would have loved to see you! Debates were video taped so I will let you know when I see them uploaded.

IKR?? :rofl:

Missed you to Lowrider!

• Like 2

I am with you! That's why I have to tell my smart phone to beep and remind me!!! lol

I would have loved to see you! Debates were video taped so I will let you know when I see them uploaded.

Missed you to Lowrider!

Missed you to Lowrider!

THANK YOU!!! :good: :good:

Everyone vote for Kim Cobb............................................. Post # 3

• Like 1

I will be there to support you. :)

Great Job Kim Cobb. Right answers to every question. Has to be a new record.

• Like 2