Paulding.com

Accident on East Paulding Dr.

He is in Grady hospital with some pretty serious issues. He will survive but will require several surgeries Thanks for asking

Prayers for a speedy recovery.

He is in Grady hospital with some pretty serious issues. He will survive but will require several surgeries Thanks for asking

Sorry this has happened.

I will say, that my son was in an accident and was life-flighted to Grady last year. Their orthopedics department is wonderful!! His leg was basically held together by the tendons only when he arrived at the hospital. Four surgeries later, he was fixed. I have never had any personal dealings with Grady, but they did very good with my son.

Bad weekend for FILs.

Mine was killed in a wreck this morning.

So Sorry to hear this, my Condolences and Prayers for your and his Family!!

Prayers for your Family and his as well. Grady is a great trauma center!!

Grady often gets a bad wrap. I am a retired insurance adjuster and only handled claims that involved very serious injury or death from an automobile accident. In the 35 years I adjusted claims, I never handled a claim where someone arrived at Grady alive and then died, which in my opinion is a very good record. I would think you FIL is in good hands.

Sorry for you loss CMorg.

• Like 1

Unfortunately here in Paulding county the Sheriff's dept does not consider speeding and reckless driving a high priority. Perhaps something as basic as highway safety is considered beneath them. (?)

A ludicrous assertion, followed by an unfounded slur.

• Like 3

Unfortunately here in Paulding county the Sheriff's dept does not consider speeding and reckless driving a high priority. Perhaps something as basic as highway safety is considered beneath them. (?)

This is actually true. I was personally told by a Paulding County police officer that speeding tickets are the least of their concerns.

• Like 1

This is actually true. I was personally told by a Paulding County police officer that speeding tickets are the least of their concerns.

Is that why they sit all blacked out in the median at night on Charles Hardy Pkwy? They are waiting on speeders!

Edited by GAPEACH
  • Like 1

This is actually true. I was personally told by a Paulding County police officer that speeding tickets are the least of their concerns

I'd bet policing the drug issues in this county is a far more serious problem than writing some traffic tickets.

• Like 2

you don't live near New Hope do you? They love speeders here.for a 2 stoplight village bet they rack up pretty good

• Like 1

I'd bet policing the drug issues in this county is a far more serious problem than writing some traffic tickets.

Don't bet on that, you can tell them where they are, and they still don't do anything.

• Like 3

Bad weekend for FILs.

Mine was killed in a wreck this morning.

Cmorg I am just seeing this... I am so sorry....

prayers for your family

LOL....you just can't win with some people. Focus on traffic tickets and you can count of the accusations of 'generating revenue' instead of fighting 'real crime'. It is just speeding after all. Focus on the 'real crime' and you are now inept for not focusing on traffic. After all, it is integral to highway safety.

These people will bitch either way, they just have to figure out which side of the coin their outrage will be on.

Edited by Ugadawgs98
  • Like 1

LOL....you just can't win with some people. Focus on traffic tickets and you can count of the accusations of 'generating revenue' instead of fighting 'real crime'. It is just speeding after all. Focus on the 'real crime' and you are now inept for not focusing on traffic. After all, it is integral to highway safety.

These people will bitch either way, they just have to figure out which side of the coin their outrage will be on.

try having a drug house within eyesight of your house...watching deals go down...makes speeding look a little like a petty crime

• Like 1