Paulding.com

~~~~Preparing to Paddle~~~~~~

http://www.ajc.com/news/news/local/mom-upset-that-jasper-county-principal-paddles-5-y/nq5Js/

Principcal and mother both said child had hit a student a few days before hand, and then spit on a child.

The mom has since taken this photo down but she says he was expressing himself... sorry can not post it, but the child is shooting a bird and the mom took a photo of it.

My thoughts: The mom should have put the phone down and whipped his butt her self, since he hit and spit on 2 different kids.

I do not believe for one minute she was threathed with jail, The principal was not abusing the child, as the mom stated. the child missed 18 days of school, and she has no record of doctor notes ect...

The mom could have chosen for the child to be suspended

• Like 2

It is sad that you do not have to have any intelligence at all to reproduce.

I see so many very young children that the parents have no control over.

If you cannot control your toddler, you will never control your teenager. By control I mean a lot of things, including respect.

This Mom actually seems proud of her little monster.

• Like 2

I'm sorry but that video is extremely disturbing. Trying to position a child so he can be hit properly. Wtf?? This child is 5 years old. He's not a little monster, he's a product of his parents, obviously. I feel horrible for him. If anybody needs to be paddled, it's the mother.

• Like 5

The Mother is the culprit here. Sonny had 18 days of unexcused absents. Mother said that sonny had an illness that mimicked cancer. If my child was that ill with what I thought was cancer, honey, everyday he missed would have been with a Doctors excuse, because I would have had him at the doctor every day.

DFAC should make Mother take parenting classes. This poor child is headed for prison, if Mother does not change her act and get him under control.

• Like 3

This is why I have no hope for the country. Dumbass, white trash, skank, non productive, baby factory, POS has the same right to vote as I do. So will her little monster. Well I mean until he is a felon which may be before he is 18 anyway. Yes they both need their butts spanked (like she hasn't by every man the in the county) but not going to happen in PC world. That picture is disturbing at so many levels I cannot start to explain. Where is baby daddy? He obviously isn't much of a man either.

• Like 2

This came across my feed on FB. The bold part is exactly why I think he was throwing a fit. While I agree it's ugly (heck any time you have to discipline a kid, it's ugly. You ever try to ground a hormonal teenager?} I think he needed it.

My news feed is filled with the story of ‪#‎shanamarieperez‬ and her 5 year old son. Yes, her son was paddled at school, (in Georgia where corporal punishment is legal in schools), once on his behind for spitting on and hitting another student. And you know what? He deserved it. Let me repeat that, HE DESERVED IT. She admits that her kid misses so many days of school that she was put into jail once already. Maybe everyone should stop sympathizing with her and realise it's about time someone disciplined this little sheeze. Just because a small child cries does not mean they're innocent. I bet this kid will think twice before he spits in another person's face. And in case you need anymore proof that he has a lack of discipline at home... I present to you Exhibit A: a picture I took directly from her fb page (remember, this kid is 5 years old!) ‪#‎getthiskidarealmother‬

*****I see a lot of people sharing this post (over 700 shares!!!!) and I noticed a majority of people saying, "schools/teachers should not have the right to discipline children this way. Only parents have this right". Let me make this clear, if you cannot, or simply choose not, to teach your child respect and instill structured boundaries in their lives then yes, the teacher has every right to. The fact is, teachers spend nearly as much time with our children as we do. They should not be made to suffer at the hands of a 5 year old with no respect and a crappy mother when they can easily show him how actions and consequences go hand in hand. I do not believe this child is crying in the video because he fears these women. I believe, for the first time in his life, he deeply fears the consequences of his behavior and that is not abuse, it's structure.

• Like 1

It's not just ugly but disturbing the way the mother is encouraging this kind of behavior. Taking a picture with her son sticking up his middle finger? You call that parenting???

I can just imagine her telling her son: "oh don't worry honey, spitting on other kids is your way to express yourself too. Nobody should be punished for that, let alone my sweet little baby. It's those other kids who should be paddled for being such whiners!"

This is why I have no hope for the country. Dumbass, white trash, skank, non productive, baby factory, POS has the same right to vote as I do. So will her little monster. Well I mean until he is a felon which may be before he is 18 anyway. Yes they both need their butts spanked (like she hasn't by every man the in the county) but not going to happen in PC world. That picture is disturbing at so many levels I cannot start to explain. Where is baby daddy? He obviously isn't much of a man either.

tell us how you eally feel :spiteful:

tell us how you eally feel :spiteful: :pardon: