Paulding.com

Just got a security warning

I've not done anything in this regard and the securi monitor says it is clear.

I did get the same phishing notice when I went there on chrome.

I'll have the securi folks check it out.

pubby

Checked into it and Starr and Drews nanna ... you (and lowrider) are to blame, apparently.

Seems that Google is trying to have me 'censor' you for this post which, in 'their computers Artificial intelligence mind' ... thinks your post was spammy ... and that must have come from someone doing a sql injection which makes pcom dangerous. Yep, you make it 'dangerous' :)

Here's lowrider's link: which was in response to your post and you replied.

Here is the pertinent part of the google reasoning.

G. Patton

Security Issues
Harmful content
Google has detected harmful content on some of your site’s pages. We recommend that you remove it as soon as possible. Until then, browsers such as Google Chrome will display a warning when users visit or download certain files from your site. Learn more
Malicious content
These pages contained harmful content. Unfortunately, the malicious code within the page could not be isolated.
Show details
Sample URLs
Last detected
Hacked with spam
A hacker may have modified your site to contain spammy content. To protect visitors to your site, Google’s search results may label your site’s pages as hacked. We may also show an older, clean version of your site. Learn more
Content injection
These pages appear to be modified by a hacker with the intent of spamming search results.
Show details
I have fixed these issues
Content injection
Pages like the sample URLs appear to be modified by a hacker. Typically, the offending party gains access to an insecure directory that has open permissions. They often modify existing pages to include spammy words or links.
Learn more
Recommended actions
1. Review our resources about hacked: content injection.
2. Check the content of the new pages using Fetch as Google since the spammy content may be hidden with CSS (cloaking).
as well while you are using aspirin/butalbital/caffeine. To prevent pregnancy, use an

Bottom line, from what I can see this was a legit discussion (tell me differently if you know this was not written by you.) ... and google is trying to censor paulding.com and you.

pubby

I'm going to go ahead and set that 2015 topic invisible because I can't determine a way to consciously object to the pro-forma googlebot censorship. I will say that I am not a fan of the drug companies and the notion that discussing otc and prescription drugs efficacy and the like should not be censored just because a member copy and pasted a list of qualifying concoctions.

My apologies to you SDnana and Lowrider, but censoring you apparently is the only way to get the big red warning page removed.

pubby

I still had the red warning screen as of 5 minutes ago so i by passed it, so apparently censoring Lowrider did not work (which I knew that was way beyond humanly possible) sorry Pubby... but I was cracking up when i just read your post about censoring those 2 members..

are you drinking? you are walking side ways :crazy:

• Like 4

I still had the red warning screen as of 5 minutes ago so i by passed it, so apparently censoring Lowrider did not work (which I knew that was way beyond humanly possible) sorry Pubby... but I was cracking up when i just read your post about censoring those 2 members..

It's probably not an instant change. It may take a while for Google to remove the warning.

Google, which used zero intelligence and no common sense in flagging the site without seeking some kind of context for the brand name drug list ... to them it is spam, period ... will take its sweet easy old time removing the 'warning' ... Hopefully it will be gone by tomorrow.

pubby

are you drinking? you are walking side ways :crazy:

LOL

So much for being censored

I did set your posts invisible, low.

Hated to do it but you can't argue with a stupid robot.

pubby

Pubby... you wanna bet? I thought you knew lowrider better then that :rofl:

Checked into it and Starr and Drews nanna ... you (and lowrider) are to blame, apparently.

Seems that Google is trying to have me 'censor' you for this post which, in 'their computers Artificial intelligence mind' ... thinks your post was spammy ... and that must have come from someone doing a sql injection which makes pcom dangerous. Yep, you make it 'dangerous' :)

Here's lowrider's link: which was in response to your post and you replied.

Here is the pertinent part of the google reasoning.

Bottom line, from what I can see this was a legit discussion (tell me differently if you know this was not written by you.) ... and google is trying to censor paulding.com and you.

pubby

I wasn't trying to post anything. I was trying to read a post.

BTW, it was my antivirus software that gave me the alert, not Google.

Everything is fine there is nothing to worry about, however to keep this the safe and secure site you have all come to expect we will need a little information to verify your identify.

Please send the following .

1.Social Security number

2. Banking institution and account numbers.

3. Two credit card numbers with security code.

:hi:

• Like 4

Everything is fine there is nothing to worry about, however to keep this the safe and secure site you have all come to expect we will need a little information to verify your identify.

1.Social Security number

PM sent.

1.Social Security number

OK, but I'm not sending you any nudes of me like you wanted last time. That made me feel so dirty!!

• Like 4

1.Social Security number

:rofl:

1.Social Security number

Heck, my husband doesn't even know that. FOR HIM!! :rofl: