Paulding.com

Hay, Old Man! Yeah, I'm Talking To You. How's Life Working For You?

• 1 month later...

Hey there! I've been covered up in work, but I' m still kicking! (and playing that thar pianer!) ;)

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

I dunno....someone made a comment about how the new mowers are CRAP. And they are right as rain!! You'd think that would be a good thing for me, but it's not and here's why......They have become service UNFRIENDLY!! It's taking twice the labor time than the books will tell you. I'm losing this gig just like residential engineering went down the tubes a decade ago. What's next for me? Well, if not a super amazing piano gig, then I could use some fresh linens and puffy pillows to take to the old folks home for early retirement. :p

• Like 1

I dunno....someone made a comment about how the new mowers are CRAP. And they are right as rain!! You'd think that would be a good thing for me, but it's not and here's why......They have become service UNFRIENDLY!! It's taking twice the labor time than the books will tell you. I'm losing this gig just like residential engineering went down the tubes a decade ago. What's next for me? Well, if not a super amazing piano gig, then I could use some fresh linens and puffy pillows to take to the old folks home for early retirement. :p

They quit putting sugar in your gas tank, and started using corn syrup, Suibby! It's finally getting around to affecting your business. This sheeze takes time to come around, sometimes. But, what goes around, definitely comers around. :pardon: