Paulding.com

seeing yellow

yuck...the lovely yellow pollen is adrift on the wind..covering everything in its path, nothing is safe...my black cat had a yellow sheen yesterday..looked like a Miss clariol gone bad...think I'll go hide in the tunnels till it blows away...

Edited by OSU

Yesterday was awful for me. I had to run errands. Took my clothes off and got a shower. 2 Allegra, Tylenol sinus and some Mucinex for sinus and congestion, it finally settled down.

I'm not getting out today!! And I'm doing much better!

• Like 1

I looked out the window this afternoon and thought there was a fire nearby. Just waves of pollen. Playing ball with the dogs on the driveway and when they would slide stop, puffs of it would come up. Looked like a cartoon.

• Like 1

I looked out the window this afternoon and thought there was a fire nearby. Just waves of pollen. Playing ball with the dogs on the driveway and when they would slide stop, puffs of it would come up. Looked like a cartoon.

my hubby and I sat in the livingroom (wonder why they call it a living room? are the other rooms dead? ) oh well back to my story..we just sat there watching the big pine trees just bursting open and a yellow haze so thick you couldn't see anything....great way to pass the time during pine pollen season lol

Edited by OSU