Paulding.com

Janice Rae Caylor - August 30, 1957 - February 23, 2016

Janice Rae Caylor, age 58, of Aragon, GA, passed away on Tuesday, February 23, 2016. She was born on August 30, 1957, in Indianapolis, IN, to the late Sam Coccia and Dorothy Delores Tresslar. Janice was currently working for Marietta Police Department as an ID technician with over 17 years of service and attended Narroway Baptist Church. She loved horseback riding and teaching her granddaughters how to ride.

Survivors include her son, Donny Williams of Aragon, GA; grandchildren, Abby Williams and Bella Williams; soulmate, Jeff Corley of Dallas, GA; sisters, Mickey White of Anniston, AL, and Sue Coccia Blaydes of Louisville, KY; brother, Steve & Angela Tresslar of Warner Robbins, GA; extended family, Lori DiMaria of Louisville, KY, Jennifer Olsen of Louisville, KY, Doug & Diana White of Anniston, AL, Steve Caylor JR of Birmingham, AL, Brooke Doty of Dallas, GA, Blake Corley of Dallas, GA, Hannah Corley of Dallas, GA, Austin Doty of Dallas, GA, Dakota Caylor of Birmingham, AL, Austin Doty of Dallas, GA, Michael Oney of Louisville, KY, Emily DiMaria of Louisville, KY, Sonja & Jimmy Corley of Dallas, GA, and the rest of the extended family.

Funeral services will be held on Thursday, February 25, 2016, at 3 PM, from Clark Funeral Home, with Reverend Todd Tibbitts and Chaplain Mark Erion officiating. The family will receive friends at the funeral home from 1 PM until the time of service on Thursday, February 26, 2016.

In lieu of flowers donations can be made to Families to Families c/o Marietta Police Department, 240 Lemon Street, Marietta, GA 30060

Clark Funeral Home in Hiram, GA, is in charge of arrangements. www.samclarkfuneralhome.com)

While I only met Janice a few times, I know she was a loving mother, a wonderful loving companion, who loved horses and the outdoors.

She was a blessing to those who knew her and she will be greatly missed.

How can I say all this about a woman I only met a few times?

Because I know people who have been close to her for years and I have heard all of the above, time and time again and I have never once heard one negative thing said about this lovely lady.

She will be missed by those who knew her well and those who just met her a few times.

• Like 1