Paulding.com

I'm still here

Hey Everyone,

Sorry that I haven't been on for almost a year. As you most know what I've been going through. Well, here is the update. Nothing worked out and I have to have a mastectomy done now. I'm going to do the reconstruction at the same time to have every thing done all at once.

I have been through hell and back, and I'm so over this, I can't see straight. Have you ever been over a situation, that you can't even muster up an emotion? That's me.

I hope everyone is doing great, and I'm sorry that I haven't been on in so long.

My doctors said that I should have had a double mastectomy from the beginning instead of a lumpectomy and some Lymph Nodes removed from my armpit that was cancerous as well. After going through all this since Nov. 2014, now they are saying that I need the mastectomy because the breast isn't healing and I'm on my 6th infection because the breast and armpit isn't draining properly.

OH MY .... My thoughts are with you!

Keep us updated on your situation and let us know if you need anything. Many here will help ...

:::positivehealingthoughts:::

I hate you are going through this, but it is good to hear from you.

I will say prayer that you finely get the care you need and hopefully enjoy good health again.

We have been riding this treadmill with my dad the last year.

You are still young and new and better therapies are out there.

You are missed around here.