Paulding.com

attorney and group info

Can anyone recommend a good DUI lawyer and local AA group?

I can't help you with an attorney, but Bethany Christian Church on Hwy 61 just south of Hiram Sudie Rd in Dallas has an AMAZING Celebrate Recovery program. Please refer anyone who has any issues that they need help with to that program. The church office number is 770.445.3181. They can put you in touch with the right people. There is no charge and it's open to anyone.

• Like 3

I can't help you with an attorney, but Bethany Christian Church on Hwy 61 just south of Hiram Sudie Rd in Dallas has an AMAZING Celebrate Recovery program. Please refer anyone who has any issues that they need help with to that program. The church office number is 770.445.3181. They can put you in touch with the right people. There is no charge and it's open to anyone.

Another Celebrate Recovery program is on Tuesday nights at Lost Mountain Baptist Church on Dallas Hwy at Poplar Springs.

• Like 1

God bless whoever this is, and prayers for success in recovery. Some of my dearest friends are recovering alcoholics, and had I ever started down that path, I have no doubt it would be very hard for me to break from it. :wub:

• Like 1

I've heard a lot of good things about Bethany's CR program. I'll pass info along, thanks!

Bethany's group just celebrated their three year anniversary last week. They meet on Monday nights. There are other CRs that meet other places on other days of the week. Please also let the person know that he or she would be welcome at Bethany's Sunday services at either 9:30 AM or 11:30 AM. No judgement and no pressure. Just a suggestion.

• Like 1