Paulding.com

Don't worry...

Don't panic, it won't happen here.

(it couldnt...could it?)

Check out the last paragraph, we have to train these people not to rape?

The mayor of Cologne has summoned police for crisis talks after about 80 women reported sexual assaults and muggings by men on New Year's Eve.

The scale of the attacks on women at the city's central railway station has shocked Germany.

About 1,000 drunk and aggressive young men were involved.

City police chief Wolfgang Albers called it "a completely new dimension of crime".

The men were of Arab or North African appearance, he said.

Women were also targeted in Hamburg.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-35231046

Two weeks ago the New York Times ran a story about the need to host classes in Norway and Denmark for Muslim men new to the country. The topic? Rape is wrong and unacceptable.

A course manual sets out a simple rule that all asylum seekers need to learn and follow: To force someone into sex is not permitted in Norway, even when you are married to that person.

Many refugees come from cultures that are not gender equal and where women are the property of men,

Mr. Isdal said. We have to help them adapt to their new culture.

http://m.townhall.com/tipsheet/katiepavlich/2016/01/07/muslim-male-refugees-are-raping-women-in-europe-n2100918?utm_content=buffer949f8&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=buffer

Hideous. There are videos out now showing mistreatment of women in several European spots. Not cool. BEYOND not cool.

I think their opening their borders wide for all those to come in will jump up and bite them in the hiney, and in more ways than one.

Hideous. There are videos out now showing mistreatment of women in several European spots. Not cool. BEYOND not cool.

I think their opening their borders wide for all those to come in will jump up and bite them in the hiney, and in more ways than one.

Beyond that.....there will be a mixture of cultures. The days of saying "I'm French. I'm German. I'm Swedish.....etc." might be limited.

I'm not sure I would look forward to the end of nationalities. The end of Polish jokes? :)

• Like 1

Don't panic, it won't happen here.

(it couldnt...could it?)

Check out the last paragraph, we have to train these people not to rape?

To be fair, we have to tell people not to use electric hair dryers in the bathtub, not to put others or themselves in washing machines, not to apply iron on transfers while wearing the shirt, not to hold the chain end of a chain saw. To train people not to rape seems reasonable when you consider the other things you have to remind, or tell, people to do or not to do.