Paulding.com

"Making A Murderer" Is a Netflix Series That Made Me Sick

Manitowoc county, Wisconsin, made this murderer out of an innocent man, through their law enforcement officials. They couldn't keep him in prison but for 18 years the first time they say he committed murder, because DNA cleared him. But, they convicted him on another murder with DNA evidence from a vial of his blood, collected for evidence, which was then used to plant his DNA at the scene of the second murder he was accused of.

This made me so sick that I watched in horror for this man's security as an innocent man.

Making_A_Murderer_Title.jpg

Edited by The Postman

That evidence included DNA from Mr. Avery’s sweat found on a latch under the hood of Ms. Halbach’s Toyota RAV4, a discovery made by investigators after they were led there by Mr. Dassey, Mr. Kratz said.

Mr. Avery’s blood was found inside Ms. Halbach’s vehicle, and the documentary explains the defense theory that it could have been planted there by officers who had access to a vial of his blood. Sweat, however, never came up.

“How do you get Avery’s sweat underneath a hood latch of a vehicle?” Mr. Kratz said. “That is completely inconsistent with any kind of planting.”

Mr. Kratz also said a bullet with Ms. Halbach’s DNA on it found in Mr. Avery’s garage was matched to a rifle that hung over Mr. Avery’s bed. The gun was confiscated when officers searched his trailer on Nov. 5, 2005, and the bullet was found in the garage in March 2006, Mr. Kratz said.

“If they planted it, how did they get a bullet that was shot from Avery’s gun before Nov. 5?” he said.

Dassey was accused of helping his uncle, Steven Avery, rape and kill Halbach, 25. The photographer had gone to the Avery family's auto salvage yard near Mishicot to take pictures of a vehicle for sale.

Relatives searching for her found her vehicle partially concealed in the salvage yard, leading investigators to her remains.

Four months later, Dassey confessed to investigators, describing in detail how he raped Halbach as she was shackled to a bed. Avery then stabbed her and handed Dassey the knife with which the teen slit her throat, he told investigators.

http://www.murderpedia.org/male.A/a/avery-steven.htm

We'll see whether he stays in prison, or not! After this documentary aired, on Netflix, Mr. Avery and his Nephew may both get out of jail. The 12 people who convicted them, in both cases, are stupid people. Some of the jury said they wanted rule innocent, but more stubborn jurors were just so insistent that Mr. Avery was guilty. That whole county is corrupt.

Edited by The Postman

They need to take the names on the Steve Avery petitions and send them each a letter saying, "We are sorry, but due to your stupidity, we will have to revoke your right to vote."

‪#‎YesYouCanBeToStupidToVote‬

They are the ones to stupid to be allowed to vote, stradial! Not the ones on the patition.

Edited by The Postman

I have not watched the documentary so I can't form an opinion yet. What I can say is among my friends who have watched it, some say he is guilty, some say he is not, but they all agree that there is some small town corruption going on. Like we've never seen that before. :eyeroll:

• Like 3

Just because there is corruption, doesn't mean the guy didn't do the crime.

Keep in mind, this is not a documentary, which tries to be neutral and just give facts on all sides, this show has an agenda.

We got 2 ranchers going back to prison for a controlled burn that got out of control and burned some federal land and we got hundreds of thousands of idiots trying to get a raping murderer out of prison.

The country is upside down.

Edited by stradial
  • Like 4

Avery sure seemed like a piece of crap and should likely be in jail either way.

According to officials, when I lived in Paulding county, I was a piece of crap, because I wanted to use a public street. They said no, but I won my case. At least there was one smart Judge, there.

A person is a piece of crap if an a**hole says he is.

Edited by The Postman

Just because there is corruption, doesn't mean the guy didn't do the crime.

Keep in mind, this is not a documentary, which tries to be neutral and just give facts on all sides, this show has an agenda.

We got 2 ranchers going back to prison for a controlled burn that got out of control and burned some federal land and we got hundreds of thousands of idiots trying to get a raping murderer out of prison.

The country is upside down.

Some of us just go along to get along with people who want to win our approval, but they just keep on doing the same old things they've always done, while expecting different results, stradial!

That is the way losers do things. :pardon:

Some of us just go along to get along with people who want to win our approval, but they just keep on doing the same old things they've always done, while expecting different results, stradial!

That is the way losers do things. :pardon:

Uhhhhhhhhhhhh.....sure.

Uhhhhhhhhhhhh.....sure.

He don't know you bear-we well do he ?