Paulding.com
Sign in to follow this  
Jennie

Walking dogs and poo in my yard

put some meat in the neighbors yard and pepper in yours. It might stay over there then.

• Like 1

No I can't put up anything I live in a subdivision wish I could though! I know its insane I was not happy with her response I did notice today she has it on the porch but I haven't been outside to survey the yard. We do have white flags like the ones utilities put out. I told my husband I will flag the poop and tell her I expect it to be cleaned up pronto but she is older I don't want her hurting herself in my yard and getting sued if she falls! I think I will get some pepper and sprinkle it around the area hopefully that will deter it, but I am sure it will find another spot in my nice yard. EEEEKKKKK! Since it doesn't like firecrackers I don't think it will like them if I throw a few at it LOL! I was thinking if it continues I will take some pictures of the ankle bitter in action, so when I have to notify the authorizes I have proof, but hopefully I hope it doesn't come to that. Funny how a lil poo makes you want your neighbors to move. I guess it could be worse!!!!

There's a reason I saved my pennies and bought acreage out in the woods.

Crappy (pun intended) neighbors.

• Like 2

I still think you should have Taco Bell for lunch and then go take a steaming dump in their yard.

• Like 1

I don't think me dumping would solve anything LOL, and I don't want to end up in jail, but thanks for the suggestion. Love the motion sensor idea too. will be making trip to get some pepper see if that helps. Updates to come!

I've never understood why people don't want their dogs doing their business in their own yards. I live in a subdivison and people do the same thing here. If I see them, I yell at them, but it doesn't do any good.

Yes I know they just don't care. Especially when it comes to the poo in someone else yard. There is some great ideas on here from people so maybe they can help you as well.

Ok Peeps ready for an update? So I am doing my patrol since been busy over weekend and on Monday afternoon I see not one, not two but four mounds of poo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so p*&^%$d. So I watch and my neighbor next to me is letting out her ankle bitter and it is the one using my yard for its own persona potty. So I have been waiting to approach the neighbor. My son was outside yesterday and neighbor asks if he has any fire crackers so she can scare her dog seems when she lets it out it decides to chase cars and she doesn't want it to get hurt. Of course she is in her car taking off so I missed telling her about the poo in the yard.

So I am making dinner and my son comes in saying he is going to go get the firecrackers for the neighbor, I said oh really so I went outside and said a leash would work better don't you think, you are going to traumatize her! Her response was yes! I guess a leash would work, but she is terrified of loud pops. So I go and say by the way I am finding little packages from your dog in my yard. She apologizes and says well just tell me and I will come and pick it up and remove it! WTH she is like 80 something and can barely walk around and she is expecting me to find it then tell her so she can come remove it? I am so done any suggestions would greatly be appreciated at this time. She is basically saying she doesn't care that her dog is pooing in my yard. Some people have a nerve!

Does she have relatives that come to visit? Perhaps you could talk with them. With her being elderly if she has to deal with stairs or the out side steps (if there are any) it could be difficult to walk the dog. Just a thought. So many of our elderly want to stay independent, but really could use the help every now and then.

She does have people come over but her back yard is level with the house and she already has a chain out there saw the dog in the back yard chained while she was out and about the other day. She is just letting it out to do its business as a convenience to her. She is elderly and I don't expect her to come over and clean up the poo that she politely said she would. I just wish she would leash the dog and let it do its business in her yard even if it is at night or cold and she doesn't want to leash it. so far no more issues but I haven't checked in a few days. We will see.