Paulding.com
Sign in to follow this  
CreativeOne

What's for dinner?

Been a while! :)

We are going to have left overs tonight after a long weekend of great food - just need a rest prior to a busy week.

Gyros - thin sliced lamb on pita bread with garlicy yogurt sauce and thin sliced onion

Greek Salad - tomatoes, green peppers, red onions with olives & balsamic vinegar & olive oil

Pan sauted potatoes with lemon & parsley

YUM.

What are you having?

Please share as I love to get new combinations and new recipes!

Going to try yet another pizza crust receipe. Pizza with really good toppings, and a salad.

I'm a boring purist when it comes to pizza.

• Like 1

We smoked a Boston butt yesterday. Today I put bone from the smoked butt into a pot with dry pintos and smoked sausage, chopped jalapenos, habaneros, onions, garlic and various spices. It smells so good! I also made Red Lobster cheddar bay biscuts.

• Like 2

We smoked a Boston butt yesterday. Today I put bone from the smoked butt into a pot with dry pintos and smoked sausage, chopped jalapenos, habaneros, onions, garlic and various spices. It smells so good! I also made Red Lobster cheddar bay biscuts.

What did you say your address was again? All that sounds good!

• Like 2

Going to try yet another pizza crust receipe. Pizza with really good toppings, and a salad.

I'm a boring purist when it comes to pizza.

We are trying to lose weight and have been making the cauliflower pizza crust. Its tasty but time consuming..

Beans and Cornbread with tomatoes and avocados on the side with some cheddar cheese and Peach Cobbler for dessert.