Paulding.com
Sign in to follow this  
granny ma

A/C company recommendations

Looking to replace A/C for granddaughter. I have been doing business with original company who installed mine. Am looking for other companies to do some comparison shopping. Thanks for the help

We have used Ragsdale for all of our A/C (and heating) needs.

Never a single complaint.

GOOD LUCK!

Definitely do not go to the company with the initials R. H. & A. they were horrible to us and tried to use them TWICE, but they were rude, insulting and didn't do a good job both times! I know someone else that had their HVAC unit installed wrong by them and it could have cost their household their lives.

We've been happy with CoolRay for about 4 or 5 years now. :) We have 2 HVAC units that were both installed and are regularly maintained by them.

• Like 2

We used Kirkland heating and air....they will come out in an emergency....they are reasonable in price... Our daughters heat went on a frigid cold night and she had a small baby... they were there in 30 min

• Like 2

Ragsdale. The only one we have used for the last 15 years. They are professionals and know what they are doing.

Absolutely, positively Rainwater.

We had them do two systems, one for our house and another for our rental. More than fair, always fast. And darn nice people.

My recommendation is Dickerson Heating & Air.

This

Good people, and the owner's wife is a member here.

• Like 1

Be careful in comparison shopping for HVAC stuff.

I had a local company install a split unit (both heat and air) in my shop. It was a "name" unit, unfortunately made by a company under contract. Some electrical component (a power supply board in the compressor) failed after about 4 years.

Guess what? The manufacturing company was out of business, there were no parts available. Local company says, "oh, well".

So, I took a $2500 hit.

I had been buying window units when they would go on clearance for when my AC went out.3 months ago the fan on my outside unit came apart and shredded the coils.I put the window units in 4 rooms,house has been cooler,electric bill cheaper.

Be careful in comparison shopping for HVAC stuff.

I had a local company install a split unit (both heat and air) in my shop. It was a "name" unit, unfortunately made by a company under contract. Some electrical component (a power supply board in the compressor) failed after about 4 years.

Guess what? The manufacturing company was out of business, there were no parts available. Local company says, "oh, well".

So, I took a $2500 hit.

Could you please pm me with the name if that company. We have used about 3 HVAC companies in the local area and had issues with all 3. Half of the techs didn't know what they were doing, what they were talking about and just not worth the hassle. We used Parks Davis when we had to replace our whole HVAC System, earlier this year. Very satisfied all around!!