Paulding.com

Construction in Hiram

IKR? I use that post office also. This has been going on how long? Two months? Three months? And what are they doing anyway. And the folks that live in that street have to out up with all that dust.

Putting in sewer lines, and they have to wait until they have been pressure tested (end of project) before they repave.

• Like 1

Zombies?

Shhhhhh.... We like to refer to them as EPA "inspectors". Little 18 inch buggers with big red eyes, (but not the Chupacaba eyes... let's not get Blondie started).

They keep them in the containers all day so their eyes stay dilated,,, then when they put them in the sewers, they can see perfectly well until they run low on red blood cells. Then they bring them back out, put them in the containers with lots of chicken nuggets and canned tuna to build up their green cell counts, which then morph into red blood cells again, and back they go into the sewers.

BUT DON"T TELL BLONDIE!!!!!! She'll freak out with the "Chupacaba watch" again.

• Like 4

Shhhhhh.... We like to refer to them as EPA "inspectors". Little 18 inch buggers with big red eyes, (but not the Chupacaba eyes... let's not get Blondie started).

They keep them in the containers all day so their eyes stay dilated,,, then when they put them in the sewers, they can see perfectly well until they run low on red blood cells. Then they bring them back out, put them in the containers with lots of chicken nuggets and canned tuna to build up their green cell counts, which then morph into red blood cells again, and back they go into the sewers.

HaHa....That would not surprise me. Probably some government conspiracy, maybe they are full of hidden secrets they are going to hide in the tunnels.

Did someone say Chupacabras??? NOT AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 1

Goodness gracious ! Did anyone's house just shake like mine just did? Heard the train then Lordy Lordy is shook the whole house!

Those zombies hired to dig that branch of the tunnels were told to dig in residential areas, not to use explosives, but they just don't seem to understand!

Now that's no real! It is a TV Show. But I have heard about a guy that got killed on the steps of the basement of the Coffee Shop during probation and the basement was a speakeasy back then. They say he lives in the basement and comes out last at night. Many people have seen him. Does anyone know this story or his name?

The story goes that they were drinking and gambling in the basement. One man accused the other of cheating and pulled a hawkbill pocket knife and proceeded to cut the other man as he ran up the steps out of the basement. The fight ended across the street where the man named Doyle died.

Black SUVs...hmmm...sounds to me like Criminal Minds has uncovered a major burial site for a serial killer. Maybe they are storing all the corpses they dig up in the containers. And then that is probably drawing the zombies.

It is going to be Hiram Horror Containment. It was originally designed for Atlantic Station. All of the containers will cover a large area. I think there are 21 in all. We are excited for Hiram to have this wonderful entertainment through October. Please come and experience it. You will really know what skeered means.

It is going to be Hiram Horror Containment. It was originally designed for Atlantic Station. All of the containers will cover a large area. I think there are 21 in all. We are excited for Hiram to have this wonderful entertainment through October. Please come and experience it. You will really know what skeered means.

Seriously? If so, that's a great idea! Sounds pretty fun!

• Like 2

Now they are keeping people locked up down yonder it seems. Someone said some containers fell off a train on the tracks and there is a gas escaping from them. I ain't going down there cause it is dangerous. I got a rash starting to flame up cause of all this creepy crap.